Oh to be 2 sizes smaller

Super thanks, just in from the gym and doing a bit of study. Was having a chat with a guy in the gym that was running beside me, he goes at the same times i do often and he said I must have been doing something right cause Id lost so much weight since I started there - MADE my weekend!! I told him about the diet and that I was moving back onto food soon and he said he'd help me with the nutrition when I'm finished maintenance!! There are just the loveliest people in the world!!!

Good on you Siobhi

It's great when people notice a difference in you and you don't have to say 'do you think I lost weight?' Good on you as well for going to the gym on a sunday. I am going to have to start exercising this week. Buy trainers tuesday go to bodyattack thursday that's the plan. We'll see!

Ive turned into a gym junkie my life does not continue if i cant get some exercise lol. I think its more noticeable on me this time cause my cheekbones have gotten very pronounced from the training. Definitely do but pick something you love to get started on its too hard to keep up if it feels like effort

Can't believe it

Had two slices of toast last night. I am really pissed of today. The reason being I looked at the scales and they hadn't moved not since last thursday. Okay its totm but I can't use that as an excuse forever. Getting weighed tomorrow please if only 2 lb. I feel like giving up. Of work today I only work a tuesday to friday no plans no food am pissed off :-(

Awww 2sizessmaller,dont beat yourself up we all have bad days.Just think of the weight you have lost and the reason you are doing it.Give yourself a big pat on the back for sticking at the diet for this long.Just drink loads of water andit will come off.Take care ,and hope the scales are kind to you.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy

Tomorrow will tell the tale. I know I'm going to try and be a bit more positive today. No use in throwing in the towel now. My size 12 victoria beckham dress awaits me for my brother's wedding in october.

Well done on your weight loss:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::bliss:sorry clicked the smileys too many times LOL.
Cathy

How are you doing today 2 sizes?

Hi everyone

Going with my mum today for final fittings of her dress for the wedding today. She has lost nearly 2 stone through slimming world. It's for my brothers wedding the one who I am slimming for also. Scales haven't moved in a few days but I'll not get disheartened. As last week they moved at the last minute and I lost 4lbs. So rock on tuesday. Away for the day so have a good 100% TFR day to all.

Morning everybody,

Well I went with my mum yesterday for her dress fitting and came away depressed. Mum looked great getting her dress altered for the wedding. But I'm looking at my giggly belly and I still have to lose another 2 stone in im hoping less than 8 weeks. Coz I've to go to the hen night for my brother's wedding and there are a few other do's arranged prior to the wedding. The wedding is in 9 weeks will I do it? Help I need advice.

You can do it hon!! I don't know what other people think of the Slendertone belt but I'm finding it great on the midriff which is my big problem area. They're about 70 euro/£55 I think.
Just keep up the water and what your doing! Swimming is also a super help

I really think you'll get there, how fast have you been loosing so far? Even adding a 20 minute walk once or twice a day would really help Id say cause you wont put on muscle weight just loose pounds. Grrr have to change my schedule for today and go to the gym in the evening I'll be like a jack in the box hahaha

Well done so far.You can do it.Just keep focussed on your goal and how good you will feel in your lovely dress.Drink lots of water and increase your exercise if you can.
Good luck for tuesday.
Take care
Cathy

Hi everyone

It's monday and the scales haven't moved. Getting weighed tomorrow. So I've decided today is the day. I am going to buy a pair of trainers and I am going to an exercise class called bodyvive at 5pm. I feel I need to do something to speed my weightloss up. Booked myself in for another exercise class bodybalance on thursday. So here goes .......

Super Job!! You'll love it but take it at your own pace!!

Back