Oh to be 2 sizes smaller

Thanks Siobhi

I am quite looking forward to it. I have decided since my weight is not shifting this week I need to take action. Oh for an indian and naan bread! I will achieve my goals I just need to stay focussed.

Hi everyone

got weighed today only 1 lb of. so i'm hitting my exercise classes with avengence. Went to bodyvive last night and tonight i'm going to step and ball. Hopefully next week will be a better week. Really enjoyed the exercise last night so here goes tonight again.

Well done.Good luck with the exercise,I keep thinking about it but only managed walking so far.Really must make a start soon.I started theWii fit but the disc has dissapeared!!.
Take care keep up the great weight loss.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy

Went to step and ball last night and boy was it tough. I'm sore today. Booked in to go tomorrow night as well. Hopefully next week will be a better week.

Well done!!!!!!

Well done .keep up the good work.
no pain no gain......hmm im not sure about that :rolleyes:.
Cathy

Well done - I'm sure the fat will melt off this week. Keep drinking the water - especially as you're exercising more!

Thanks everyone

Really feel sore today sore arms. Rang the place that does my exercise classes and booked into an exercise class called body balance. It's a bit like a yoga thing so I go at 5pm today. The instructor said it was good for toning.

Got weighed today

It's half way through my week and I got weighed today. Only lost a pound was really disappointed. The pharmacist said I mustn't be hitting ketosis right so he said he would give it till next saturday and test my urine. Have been flat out exercising though went 3 times this week to my exercise classes. Hopefully next saturday will show results.

Hi 2 sizes smaller.
Dont be dissapointed you are still losing and have done so well so far to stick at TFR.
I sometimes find the scales dont move but my body measurements are getting smaller.Its a good idea to measure yourself then you can see visible difference in shape and size rather than just relying on the scales.
keep up the good work.
Cathy

You know your right Cathy

I'm getting into smaller jeans which is a bonus, but as you know this is hard work. Just after looking i'm exactly half way there.

I think I misjudged that im third of the way there! Just back from bodyvive, it was a really good workout. Monday is my day of I work tuesday to friday so its handy fitting one in the morning. I've booked myself in for body step and ball for tuesday and thursday. It's really tough. I feel that by doing exercise i'm doing everything I can to lose weight.

You might be adding muscle as you are exercising, which weighs more than fat. If you are getting into smaller clothes its obviousely doing the trick. Well done.
Emma x

Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy

Got weighed today another 5lbs of I am totally delighted. Got into another pair of size 14 jeans today that were in my wardrobe. I feel good. Obviously all the exercise is paying of. How are you getting on today Cathy, you were talking about going to do some exercise, have you taken the plunge?

CONGRATULATIONS thats super!!

Got weighed today another 5lbs of I am totally delighted. Got into another pair of size 14 jeans today that were in my wardrobe. I feel good. Obviously all the exercise is paying of. How are you getting on today Cathy, you were talking about going to do some exercise, have you taken the plunge?

Wow well done the exercise is certainly paying off great stuff.
My first session at the gym will be monday,but today I was up at 7.30 so decided to set up the wii fit.I did 10 min step a 10 min jog and hoola hoop for 5 min.Will try and do the same tonight.I have also cleaned two bedrooms hoovered and mopped the living froom and done 5 loads of washing hung it outside three loads are dry just need to put them away now lol.
Going to the park with the grandchildren if it doesnt rain.
Cathy
Im hoping for a good weight loss on monday.
keep up the good work

Thanks everyone

As I always say couldn't do it without you.
Siobhan and Cathy good to hear from you both even though you are of lipotrim. How is atkins treating you Cathy? And by way all that exercise you are doing will really pay of.
Siobhan what diet are you on now to shift the last few pounds is it the good old low cal?

Hi 2 sizes.
I am enjoying Atkins,eating really well.Not feeling hungry at all.Trying new recipes.My OH has just come back from sea fishing.He has caught a nice big whiting for me so thats my dinner sorted.Whiting with cheese sauce,broccoli and fried cabbage .Yummy.
How many weeks have you been on Liportrim for ?.
Ive now bought some size 16 work trousers,looking forward to getting into a 14 has been many years since I wore anything smaller than a 16.
Keep up the great weight losses.
Cathy

Back