Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling too good Janet, hopefully it doesn't develop into anything else.

Sadly I put on this week and although I weighed myself at home beforehand I knew I had put on and although was REALLY CROSS with myself I decided that I wanted to carry on and get
back to target as soon as I can! So I went to class, okay so I was late but I need to keep to it. While the C was talking I looked over the book and realised that I could try to follow the SP plan,
and possibly the one without the carbs to start with for a week (I really need to get back to it). I don't feel heavier but perhaps my back could feel better if I lost a little!
:sign0009: :talk017:

Donna I have vaguely been following SP most days substituting where I can ie cauliflower rice butternut squash chips or you could have swede and carrot mash, butter bean mash is also nice

At least your temp is ok Janet

I've been sussed so doctors tomorrow! :(
This morning I walked to Matt's shop, I didn't see him last week and just had a general chat. He asked me how I was etc.
Had a text from Sarah tonight saying she'd heard from Matt that I looked terrible, pale and really ill.
Joseph told me an hour ago how pale I looked etc. and is worried. So he decided to ring Sarah...so told her all the symptoms. Bitter taste in mouth, red tongue, sore-ish throat, hot forehead and low grade headache.
I definitely think it's a side effect from these antibiotics. Unfortunately the last doctor I saw isn't on tomorrow so could be pot luck!
What a right pain all this is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone... I slept so deep last night but still feel heady etc today.
Had a long wait re call to docs but got appointment for 10. 10. Another lady doctor I've never heard of.

Having awful trouble with constipation since taking these latest meds but scales were down 3/4 - 10. 8 1/2 so getting there.
10. 8 is my top target but have clothes to consider plus another group's scales.

Thanks cavegirl.

Doctor was very nice and seemed on the ball. Told me to call the surgery tomorrow to see if the results are back because they don't really know what they're treating without them.
Anyway...said it was a shame I couldn't take the other antibiotics. Has given me another one...two at once and then one a day. But says they make people feel sick...I hope not! But maybe better than the bitter taste. I'm making sure to take them with meals so maybe I won't feel sick.
She checked my throat and tongue...nothing, so must have been the tablets. Listened to my chest again...can still hear something there. I can hear it when I'm in bed too.
So just had breakfast, couldn't face it before I went. Feel pretty washed out and like going back to bed really.

Hope you don't have any side effects with the new tablets Janet, and are well enough for the weekend.

Back