Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Slept really well last night.
Scales down 1/4lb which makes 1lb since weigh in. I feel good and have lost that bloated tummy. I'm at 10.3 which is an ideal weight for me.

Day 3
Green Day: no carbs

Breakfast: Options (2) chopped banana, nectarine, strawberries & grapes, Alpro plain yogurt (Hex A)

Lunch: (Free) mixed chilli beans in sauce, peas. (SF) butternut squash & whole pepper (roasted with frylight), carrots, red cabbage.

Snack: Options (2) small bar choc (7)

Salad: as before but adding radishes & spring onions. 1 dsp each of sunflower & pumpkin seeds (Hex B) Soya cheese (Hex B) Fat free dressing. Pear.

Total syns 11. (just had to have my 2 Options!)

2+ litres water

Walking 60 mins.

Last edited:
Green day is carbs x

I am on red today so no carbs

No weigh in for me this morning I couldn't face ot.

Right I am off to the gym as I am off today

Have fun

This challenge is really making me think hard about planning what to eat every day and not how to use my syns!! I know I used 11 today; yesterday I had a liquoirce tea and I love that stuff but it makes my 'system' sluggish!! So decided to have another Options today.

Jaffa, have you been having the (antibloat) water with cucumber & mint etc? How about the green tea? I've never tried it myself...my husband drinks all sorts but I'm never been into herbal teas until I tried the liquoirce one.

Nope not tried that water yet.

I have tried various different sorts of green tea but I just dont like it

I bought this today

http://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/index.php/sweet-freedom-choc-shot

It is vegan. I got it in Tesco and I squeezed some into quark and it was gorgeous.

It is 2 syns for a tablespoon or 1/2 syn for a tsp

I think I saw it in the SW magazine recently

Attachments

• 1408123194475.jpg
    1408123194475.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 48
I slept well last night.
Scales were down another 1/2lb and that surprised me after my large lunch of beans yesterday...I've always had a question mark about whether they hindered me?

Green day with carbs,
Day 4

Breakfast: Options (2) chopped banana, nectarine, grapes, strawberries. Alpro plain Yogurt (Hex A)

Lunch: (Free) mexican chilli mince, roasty potatoes (frylight), (SF) cauliflower, runner beans, carrots.

Snack: Options (2) small bar choc (7)

Supper: (SF) mixed salad, pumpkin seeds & sunflower seeds 1 dsp of each (HexB) Feta cheese (HexB) (Free) fat free dressing.

Last edited:
I've got several jars of Options that I've bought on offers so I'll wait and see if they send me free samples to try. If it tastes good it would be a better option for me without the dried milk in it.

Hi Janet

Your diary is looking good as always.

I love options especially the one with mint.

I will have to look at the choc shots that you and Jaffa are talking about. I need to find an alternative for chocolate. I've still not had chocolate it has been 2 weeks.

Trust me before this diet I was eating loads of rubbish everyday. Crisps, chocolates (sometimes 2 or 3 bars a day). It has been so hard but I've just had to make sure non is in the house. Today was a big test went to town and went into pound world and resisted buying any chocolate.

Back