Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

It took ages for SP to show on my scales

I've done on and off for two weeks maybe three and I feel its only just showing
But I've not done SP exclusively I have been mixing and matching

I've been mixing and matching too this week, but no potatoes till last night and no rice and no pasta, but we shall see :confused:

Rang re the xay results...not there and she checked online at the hospital and said she couldn't see them in the pipeline either. I take the last antibiotic tomorrow and still seem to have that cough.
The doctor who ordered the xray only works Mon - Weds so I'm ringing tomorrow to see if I can see her and get her to check me again...bank holiday w/e coming up and I don't want to be left stranded.

Grrrr to X-ray. Wonder why you still have that cough.

I'm popping over for my chased up blood test tomorrow.I don't like ringing as I can't argue with them so easy on the phone.

Presume the cough is because the lung still isn't clear?
I can tell which receptionist I'm speaking to by the voices...there's one that Joseph's had a run in a few times and she seems a mite frosty with me too. Thankfully today it was another one and she was more helpful...but...if they're not there, they're not! Probably short staffed at the hospital I'm thinking?
If I can see the doctor tomorrow...maybe she can chase it?

I always think no news is good news when it comes to hospital stuff so if they haven't contacted me to come in urgently then it can't be bad news as someone somewhere will have looked at the results

Yes I know what you mean

I'm constantly in pain but as long as I know it isn't life threatening then I suppose I just have to cope with it

I would love to have proper answers as it's always easier to have a plan when you have a diagnosis but I have to have faith in the system and hope that if it was terrible news I'd know by now

Sorry to hear you are in pain Jaffa and you are uncomfortable cavegirl. I was lucky at WI, last week I was weighed after 3 weeks off and had put on 5.5lbs. Luckily when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 6lbs. Need to go back onto plan completely now! :cool:

Sorry to hear you are in pain Jaffa and you are uncomfortable cavegirl. I was lucky at WI, last week I was weighed after 3 weeks off and had put on 5.5lbs. Luckily when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 6lbs. Need to go back onto plan completely now! :cool:

Wow Donna...great turnaround!! Well done you!!

Back