Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Sw sweet potato chips

Attachments

• 1430311388940.jpg
    1430311388940.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24
Sorry to hear you are in pain Jaffa and you are uncomfortable cavegirl. I was lucky at WI, last week I was weighed after 3 weeks off and had put on 5.5lbs. Luckily when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 6lbs. Need to go back onto plan completely now! :cool:

Fab well done

Can't decide about the tray...the chips weren't cooked through very well although they'd been in the oven ages. I'm thinking it was the sweet potatoes?

I usually do them for about 45 mins at 180c. :)

I'm not a lover of those trays, and prefer Mermaid trays, as they heat up really well.

I usually cook sweet potato chips for about 25-30 mins at 200*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I did them on 200* for at least 45 mins...they should have been well cooked. I even put them back in again...
I did some Monday evening and those were fine. I think it's the 'variety' of sweet potato. Like red potatoes are firmer than whites to cook.

They would have been cremated in my oven!

And yes, you are probably right about the variety.

Saw doctor, she'll chase xray results so told me to phone Friday. Said the lung is much better but cough will take a couple more weeks to clear. She was glad they found an antibiotic that agreed with me and appears to have worked.

I'm thinking that now maybe I can get some lbs off...not that I'm blaming meds, just my frame of mind I suppose.

Last edited:
Food for today:
options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

chicken style pieces
pan of stir fry veggies

options 2
small choc 7

minis B
raspberries, strawberries & yogurt P/A
grapes

options 2

Total syns: 13

Just hope I can see a further drop on the scale tomorrow morning so I can weigh in...but dropping 3 1/4lbs since Tuesday may be asking a bit much!

Back