Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Bright sunshine here so I hope you have nice weather too

Thanks ladies...yes the lunch was good. I chose the broccoli & brie parcel and very good it was too; along with 3 roasties and fresh veg of course. I definitely didn't have the large yorkshire. Dessert amongst others was a choice of choc fudge cake...or dish of ice cream, choc sauce and a flake. As I'd had the pastry I chose the ice cream. My friend had the cake and although it looked so good it was huge!! I didn't need that! lol.
The weather was dull and chilly in Eastbourne so we didn't walk, just sat and chatted. I knew her for many years through under 5s (children) work before we finally ended up working together in the same office in Lewes. I'd moved across the county of East Sussex to marry Joseph by then.

Surprisingly the wind direction changed and the sun came out to be a very nice day. We took the bus to the Old Town because I needed to go to a Health Shop. I wanted something homeopathic for myself and said I'd look for my sw friend who is suffering with a stubborn bug in her gut. An old friend owns the shop so had a long chat to her. Walking towards the town Joseph bought an apple belgium bun...rather large too! I refused anything of course!
Home for lunch and then a visit to said sw friend to give her the things I'd got for her.

Hum...yes he complained it was rather large but managed to eat it all! lol.

Actually I wasn't too hot as the day went on...

Food today:
options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

cheese bites 6

smoked haddock B fritters (with mashed potato & peas)
cauliflower, carrots & green beans

options 2
small choc 7
choc cookie ?

minis B
strawberries & raspberries
small amount yogurt P/A
pear

options 2

Syns: 19 + cookie (no info on bag...probably a zillion!)

Probably marginally better than yesterday though....

sounds like a perfect day Janet, well done. I am proud that I have resisted temptations today but SO DISAPPOINTED that the DISCOS crisps were 7.5 rather than the 4 I thought they were, should have checked before I ate them. However they were really good, prawn cocktail flavour - yummy :D I also ate a nutty cereal bar which was 6 syns rather than one without nuts by Alpen for 5. Think its SO much better to really enjoy my syns.

Yes cavegirl it's a small individual bakers called "Judges"...they bake on the premises. Once when I couldn't get any Doves buckwheat flour I persuaded the owner to sell me some! lol.

Donna...you are so right, we do need to enjoy our syns...maybe they should up the limit from 15 so we could really get into them!! :p

Hello, just checked in after a while away, glad to hear your chest is clear now! Hope you stay well!

Back