Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Enjoy your lie in.:)

I enjoyed mine this morning.Up at 7.10am instead of 6.30am. I was awake at 5.20am and just lay there waiting for the birds to wake me up. :)
Cavegirl....that's the middle of the night to me!! lol. I woke at 5.40 and turned over until 9am...yawn!

Food today:
options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

meat free meatballs
stir fry veggies, including water chestnuts
sweet & sour sauce 4

options 2
small bar choc 7

minis B
strawberries & raspberries
yogurt A
pear

options 2

Total syns: 17

Scales were down 1 1/4 this morning so going in the right direction.

Attachments

• 1431888407759.jpg
    1431888407759.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I opened two cans that had been in the back of the cupboard for ages...water chestnuts and stirfry veggies. I thought the stirfry veggies would just be bean sprouts (they were in Spain) but no...more lovely chestnuts and bamboo shoots etc. I already had a pan of chopped potato (no rice for me) zucchini, peppers, leeks, sp.onions and carrots. I cooked two separate pans as Joseph was having chicken in his and I had the meatballs. He also adds red wine to his sauce and numerous herbs...I just add spoons of sauce straight in.

Yes the scales were pleasing... Bearing in mind Joseph ate that huge belgium bun yesterday and he was 2lbs down!! As the Americans say "Go figure"!!!

I love bamboo shoots, don't mind water chestnuts, but hate beansprouts!....it's what makes us all different! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Scales down a little 10. 9 but need to shift themselves!!

I'm not a big lover of beansprouts but all mixed in they're ok... love the crunch of the other two.

Cavegirl... grim looking day here too and that gusty wind is back again.
Joseph planned to see doctor this morning re the physio the consultant recommended but his preferred doctor isn't on so not a happy bunny! Have to ring tomorrow for an appointment as he wants tomorrow afternoon. Life is so difficult it seems.

Meanwhile I shall keep myself amused doing some chores and maybe make the nacho style feast for lunch... that's when I shift out this warm bed!!

I hope you like it

We didn't use cumin just a spice mix we had which is why I guessed at 1 syn instead of 0.5 syn as the sun value is due to the sugar in the fajita seasoning

Grim here as well but I'm trying to shift myself to go to the gym as we have the phone engineer coming between 12 and 4

No Joseph didn't have any because he doesn't really like soya mince so I made a single portion.
I started making it and discovered I didn't have a can of tomatoes...never mind opened a box of passata and chopped in a couple of fresh tomatoes. The dried chilli I used was a tad HOT!! (need less next time lol) and some paprika. All tasted good to me. I grated 30g hard cheese on top.
Can honestly say I enjoyed every mouthful.

Attachments

• 1431964536530.jpg
    1431964536530.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 33
Yes I agree, I think it lends itself to all sorts of variations. I was a little worried that I didn't really have any veggies but it was plenty filling enough.
My sw friend said she'd made it and thought it was awful...pinned it down to the cheese topping. She'd used some light cream cheese and also quark...

I am really proud today that I didn't over indulge even UNDER PRESSURE! I realised after I'd taken my daughter and her friend to school (in the rain) there was a serious noise at the back of the car and I suspected a tyre problem but didn't stop just dropped them there and looked at the damage. I chose to drive back home and panicked! Rang my dh who suggested getting a taxi to work and he'd try to sort the car, of course he did sort it, gosh he really is my superhero! I did feel sick when I got to work though but didn't eat even one biscuit or any of the cake on offer and there was A LOT! Hugs to you all

Back