Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

We only have 1 TV so it isn't on in every room of the house and it's only on if we're in the living room
We don't watch it upstairs at all not even on our tablets

Hope the doctors visit is informative cavegirl. Was a cold night here too, have some rain coming in at midday too.
Hope you get to visit Maidstone... I haven't been there for years, expect the town has grown.

Joseph's at tai chi this morning so I'll mooch around the town for a while. I've just made his doctors appointment for this afternoon to discuss some physio recommended by the consultant.

Scales down 1lb -10. 8... need another 2lb to zap off for tomorrow but....

Oh dear...cars = £££ !!! That is a huge bill to find! Oh well, maybe you can go another time. We're still trying to get down to Worthing for the day to visit Joseph's cousin...just waiting for some better weather to come. Yesterday I saw sw say..."Six Weeks to Summer"....Summer!! :eek: we're still switching the heating on!!

Thanks Jaffa...need some options and a birthday card for my sw friend; nothing spectacular!

I've been looking back through my food diary, have planned my eating today...just giving it my very best shot at getting more off for tomorrow!

I think I've made them before...does the egg mixture dribble out the sides of yours? Could be the jumbo oats I use aren't absorbing it?

Yes cold again...we have the fire on but think the heating will need to go on too.

I use tesco value oats 75p for a huge bag and I use my silicon sheet to cook them on so no I don't think so

Food looks good again

Back