Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

How did the oat biscuits go down with the class

Thanks Jaffa & Lynne...yes big relief to feel confident to step on the scales this week.

My friend wasn't able to stay this week but as soon as I weighed her I 'made' her eat one of the biscuits...she said it was nice. The members told me they liked them too...I was asked to put the recipe on our fb group.

Good for you...lol

Scales up 1lb of course because I hardly ate much on Tuesday. I tracked the calories and it was 750. Anyway I'm OK with that because I haven't eaten anything bloaty from Sunday and it shows in my face and tum.
So onwards....
Not sure what we're doing today...only just had breakfast (10.45) a walk in the country park has been suggested as it looks a lovey day out there.

Your foot must be feeling much better Janet, with all the walking today!

There's nice that Matt goes away with Sarah, they must be very close?

Thanks Lynne & Jaffa...
Well after lunch we sort of got engrossed in D.Day commemorations on the news and the time was going past...but we did get out at 4.30...and had a lovely very steep hiking walk right down into the Glen and up the other side, haven't done that since last year.

Yes Lynne, Sarah & Matt have always been close...even more so while I was in Spain all those years. Sarah's partner Adam treats him like a brother and the boys love their uncle.

Attachments

• 1432230184167.jpg
    1432230184167.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 28
Lovely that your children are such good friends and happy, its all we want for our children isn't it! It seems like you had a good day too and the view was good to see.

Jaffa I can understand having weekends off but I'm taking it easy on the syns right now! You never know!

I am also planning to be away Tuesday night so won't be going to weigh in and don't want to let it be an excuse to eat/drink too much. Janet I agree we have to keep on keeping on a little so that our tums don't suffer. :confused:

Jaffa I too hope you won't suffer any pain before your next tests and results.

Back