Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

I wasn't at the hospital like poor you!!
Just my usual stuff...nothing exciting! Joseph was looking at some, similar to Magnums, chocolate brownie ice creams on sticks in aldi...10syns each...but as they were milk choc he didn't want to get the box of 3. They would have been a temptation for me!!

Lovely that Matt and Sarah are close, my two are too!

Walk looked stunning, and food is looking well on plan too!

I hope you get your asparagus. It was drizzling when I came to work this morning and its very dull

Had a nice day...walked in total for 90 mins this morning.
Morrison's had one bunch of English asparagus...£2 Joseph balked at the price!
I got some fajita seasoning in the health food shop this morning...no mention of sugar?
Had a surprise visit from one of my sisters this afternoon so that was lovely. She had just finished work.

Food for today:
options 2
small banana, apple, strawbs
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

nacho style feast (couldn't resist!)
30g grated cheese A

options 2
small choc 7

3 ryvita B
flora light less than 1/2
strawberries, raspberries, small banana
1 spoon yogurt P/A
2 apricots

Total syns: 11.5

I can't remember how much it was in aldi but certainly not that price because we got two lots...
The seasoning was in a small pkt that they buy in...not a named brand. Ingredients all listed though. I didn't mind it but preferred just chilli & paprika.
Yes good to see my sister, I last saw her mid April, I'm sure she's gained about another stone in weight!

Lovely to have a surprise visit off your Sister, Janet!

I always use Santa Maria (previously named Discovery) Fajita, Taco and Chilli seasonings that are about 3.5 syns a packet but serve 3-4 people.

Lynne the seasoning I got was a small pkt that I've put into a small jar (pate) and will last a long time...but I can't see how there would be any syns in it as it's all dried spices.

Scales up 3/4...10.7 1/4, fluctuation I suppose.

Sarah's visiting this afternoon so that will be nice.
Just going to make Joseph some (real) oat biscuits...well Oat & Barley I suppose I should call them.

Dull cloudy day with a northerly wind direction here.

If it is just spices, definitely syn free!

Have a lovely afternoon with Sarah!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love fressias too, beautiful the smell must meet you as soon as you walk in, lovely x Muffins look great, hope you had fun with your grandkids. We have had a lovely sunny day here today, hope you have too Janet x

Thanks Donna...yes the smell does fill the hallway. Glad you had the sunshine, we only had cloud all day and a chilly wind again.

Thanks Jaffa, I only threw out the flowers Matt gave me for my birthday last week, chrysanthemums, had lasted a good month.

Sarah came on her own as Adam was off work and he'd made arrangements to meet with some mates and all the boys to play football; in a pub garden I would think. She enjoyed a muffin & Joseph but I didn't! I sent her home with some for the boys too.
I now have my instructions for looking after Poppy (house rabbit) on Fri - Sun and then her sil takes over until they all return from Spain.

Last edited:
Back