Oh well hello!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
yodle hoo all! I have jumped on the ww band wagon! I have done the cambridge diet, started at 19 stone come off 5 years ago and done well maintaining within a stone of 12- 13 stone.... a year ago i met my boyfriend and what do you know im 15 stone! we are going to australia in november so i want to shift a couple of stone (plus a couple more!) Just wanted to say hello! I start tomorrow...so will keep you all up to date! if any one wants to play keep me motivated i would be made up! Im quite good at the diet front when i stick to them !!! Ta for reading xx

Hi Where are you going in Oz? I went out there at begining of the year stayed Sydney area first time I had been there had a brilliant time.
Good luck with your weight loss journey I am sure you will do it :) xx

Hi fat 2 fabulous if you've done it once you will do it again. You have a great goal to meet so you will do great. Only back on ww this week myself so i'll kick your butt if you kick mine?! ;)

I'm off to Perth! I'm on day three! It's great you can eat anything! Obviously within limit! Does everyone use their 49 points? X

hi and welcome...xx

Hi!

I have done WW for a month, I have had to really get my head out of the VLCD mind set, feeling disheartened when I 'only' lost 2lbs etc. I have lost 1/2 a stone in a month not loads, but have had break days and drunk wine etc.
Good Luck to you , and lucky you going to Oz, its 12 years since I went......send my love! x

welcome and good luck

Well done brilliant loss!! x

6lbs wow!great well done

Hi hun, very similar story here! I did Lipotrim a few years ago, started at 19 stone and finished at 11 stone. I met my boyfriend 2 years ago and crept back up to 15ish stone, I fiddled around with Lipotrim again but ever seemed to last past a weekend!! Here I am, a 4 week old baby later and I'm about 18stone aghh!! Here we go :D

Back