• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh well hello!

yodle hoo all! I have jumped on the ww band wagon! I have done the cambridge diet, started at 19 stone come off 5 years ago and done well maintaining within a stone of 12- 13 stone.... a year ago i met my boyfriend and what do you know im 15 stone! we are going to australia in november so i want to shift a couple of stone (plus a couple more!) Just wanted to say hello! I start tomorrow...so will keep you all up to date! if any one wants to play keep me motivated i would be made up! Im quite good at the diet front when i stick to them !!! Ta for reading xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hi Where are you going in Oz? I went out there at begining of the year stayed Sydney area first time I had been there had a brilliant time.
Good luck with your weight loss journey I am sure you will do it :) xx

Hi fat 2 fabulous if you've done it once you will do it again. You have a great goal to meet so you will do great. Only back on ww this week myself so i'll kick your butt if you kick mine?! ;)
hi and welcome...xx

I have done WW for a month, I have had to really get my head out of the VLCD mind set, feeling disheartened when I 'only' lost 2lbs etc. I have lost 1/2 a stone in a month not loads, but have had break days and drunk wine etc.
Good Luck to you , and lucky you going to Oz, its 12 years since I went......send my love! x
welcome and good luck
6lbs wow!great well done
Hi hun, very similar story here! I did Lipotrim a few years ago, started at 19 stone and finished at 11 stone. I met my boyfriend 2 years ago and crept back up to 15ish stone, I fiddled around with Lipotrim again but ever seemed to last past a weekend!! Here I am, a 4 week old baby later and I'm about 18stone aghh!! Here we go :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1