Oh well here we go again....

Me2u1605

Hi Everyone

I'm starting this thread because I would like support and advice with me doing the sw diet, I have tried the Atkins and ww but was unsuccessful,
So fingers crossed with this one.

I am starting it Monday 6th January and doing it from home. I am 17st and am looking to lose around 6/7st, a long journey I know but hopefully
I won't give up on this one. I have not always been overweight about 9yrs ago I was about a size 14 but then I started to have serious problems
With my stomach which then resulted in me having 3 major operations and on a lot of medication, that's when the weight came on and didn't stop.

I am now a size 26 and my health is starting to deteriorate a lot, my doctor has told me to lose weight or it will only get worse, so Monday is going to
be a fresh new start for me and I'm even going to try and do some exercise as well, so things can only get better.

Heres hoping I get to my goal..

Tracy

Hiya! This is the first step, I'm in same boat. I ideally would love to lose 4 stone, getting married next year and I'm putting all my organising to one side as my weight is really holding me back. The skinny me inside needs to show her face and say no to the takeaways and laziness. Good luck with ur weight loss journey. I really want 2014 to be a good one ? xxx

Hello, Tracy, from another Tracy!! Have you visited the WEMITTS part of the forum? It's for people with a lot of weight to lose, regardless of what plan they're following. It's under Slimming Clubs, and it's a good place for inspiration and support. I had 10 stone to lose when I started, and I've found it a real help. Good luck! :) xx

Hiya

Thank you Mia85, 2014 is going to be everyone's year I know it is !!

Thank you Tracy I will visit that site and how much have you lost now ??

This was my first day and weighed in at 17 '3 so hopefully I never have to see this number again :)

Hiya

Thank you Mia85, 2014 is going to be everyone's year I know it is !!

Thank you Tracy I will visit that site and how much have you lost now ??

This was my first day and weighed in at 17 '3 so hopefully I never have to see this number again :)

Well BEFORE Christmas it was 9st 10lbs - I sacrificed some of that to enjoy myself over the festive period, lol. So at the moment I'm about 9st 4lbs down from my starting weight. :) xx

WOW...Well done that's fantastic how long has it took you ?? that is so amazing, you are a great inspiration to us all.

Do you know how many syns a minestrone mugshot is and a macaroni cheese mugshot ?? Please x

WOW...Well done that's fantastic how long has it took you ?? that is so amazing, you are a great inspiration to us all.

Do you know how many syns a minestrone mugshot is and a macaroni cheese mugshot ?? Please x

Thank you, that's really nice! It's taken me a couple of years, but it seems to have gone very quickly. I'm not on SW, so don't know about syns I'm afraid - though I have just bought some SW books to have a look at as I'm interested in adopting some of the principles when I'm maintaining. :) xx

Hi

Wat diet plan was you on to lose so much weight ??

Do you have trouble keeping the weight off ??

Tracy

Me2u1605 said:
Hi

Wat diet plan was you on to lose so much weight ??

Do you have trouble keeping the weight off ??

Tracy

I calorie count. :) I haven't really got to a proper maintenance stage yet, as I'm still trying to lose the last half stone or so. But as I've been doing this for over two years now I'm hoping I'll pretty much carry on as I am now - quite low calorie in the week, a bit more at the weekend. Fingers crossed! :) xx

You have lost a lot of weight so I think you will be fine, I look forward to seeing how you get on when do you weigh yourself again ?? xx

hI
ME2U
welcome to the forum try to find the wemitts bit we are all in the same boat like tracy said its a great like all this site it is but there is a family feeling cause we or all in the same boat x x x

Hi Tracey, I thought I'd look you up after you posted on my diary. How are you getting on with SW? I hope you're finding your way around the green day options okay. x

Hi Tracy, good luck with your journey. xx

Hi

I finding it ok just keep running out of ideas and don't want it to get boring, it's my weigh day tomorrow and I'm so scared because I had a roast dinner round my daughters yesterday and she made me a cheese flan, roast potatoes, I took my dog out for an hours walk today but I think I might have ruined the week,

Thank you for coming to see how I'm doing

Tracy

hi me2u
you will not have ruined im sure if you go on the slimming world part off the forum there is some recipes on there some good ones with pics im going to try the kfc chicken but im going to use breast as i do not like drumsticks im calorie counting but tailor the recipes to my calories
good luck for tomorrow love

Hi

I finding it ok just keep running out of ideas and don't want it to get boring, it's my weigh day tomorrow and I'm so scared because I had a roast dinner round my daughters yesterday and she made me a cheese flan, roast potatoes, I took my dog out for an hours walk today but I think I might have ruined the week,

Thank you for coming to see how I'm doing

Tracy

One meal won't ruin a week, you'll be doing a lot better than you think.

This is my favourite minimins thread, full of great recipes. The following is just one on the thread, so back to the start and flick. Most are on extra easy but I usually adjust them to be red or green. You could leave out the meat perhaps.

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?p=6968722

Hi
Time-to-time

I hope your right I probably won't sleep I'm so nervous, but I will be on telling you how I done, thanx for all the support your giving me, it's nice to know there are
People out there that does actually care.

Speak tomorrow

Tracy x

hi tracy good luck with w.i

Back