Oh well here we go again....

Hi Chezz hope you get better soon and I agree A pound or even half a pound is a loss that's how I also see it
You will be fine, it will make you feel a lot better in yourself are you on SW xx

hi tracy
thanks hun x
im not on sw im calorie counting using mfp but i do use some of the sw recipes and work the calories out from them x

Hi Chezz

How long you been doing it??

Also you and other people have like a little countdown or like how much you lose per week, I would like to do that but don't know how
Can you help me plz xx

hi tracy
i started last june weny on a horrid holiday and lost the plot i got down to 21.3 and then went back up to 23s i was gutted i started again last week so here is to 2014 there is no holidays abroad this year so should be ok lol
right my dear
first go to top of the page and on the right hand side right at the top it says setting click on that when we click on it on the far left hand said it will say edit signature click on that thats how you do it plus you change you weight like that to hope this helps x

Thank you Chezz x
I'm feeling down today, it's my WI on Monday and I'm so scared because I had that meal on Wednesday, I keep thinking I have done all that work for nothing,
It's making me to scared to eat, I just feel so down I got to go to a work meal on Friday..
Shall I still go ?? I don't know wat to do xx
Tracy x

hi tracy
do not worry about the meal on wednesday thats gone now and you ae stuck to plan i bet when you get weighed you will have lost sometimes we need to kick start our bodys and go over to get it going
i would go to the meal on friday and just try to make healthier choices
your doing great love do not let anyone bring you down x x

Me2u1605 said:
Thank you Chezz x
I'm feeling down today, it's my WI on Monday and I'm so scared because I had that meal on Wednesday, I keep thinking I have done all that work for nothing,
It's making me to scared to eat, I just feel so down I got to go to a work meal on Friday..
Shall I still go ?? I don't know wat to do xx
Tracy x

It's a difficult one, hon. In the long-term, it's important to be able to build these treat meals into your life, but at the start of your journey I know how easy it is to think you've blown everything and get derailed mentally by having a "bad" meal. When I started I didn't go out to eat or go off plan for the first five months, because I was too worried about not being able to get back on it the next day. And even now, more than two years on, I still feel terrible after a blow-out, as though I've instantly put all the weight back on again and will never be able to get back on plan again - daft, isn't it?! But it's all part and parcel of the rather unhealthy relationship many of us have developed with food over time. Personally I would say don't worry about the meal you've already had, that even if your weight has gone back up it won't be a "real" gain, it'll come straight off again, but you may well still have a loss anyway. As for the meal next week, if you can't get out of it (which would be my first choice if it was me), just make sure you take control of your choices. Where is the meal at? Is it somewhere that publishes nutritional info? A lot of places do nowadays, in which case pick something at the lower end of the calorie range. But the main thing is, don't let one meal off plan derail the rest of the day - just make it one meal and the damage will be minimal. :) xx

Well said Tracy. Me2u, do not be scared about eating! We all go off plan, have moments of weakness etc. it's a long journey. Learn from mistakes, but in this instance you haven't gained any weight yet as you haven't had your weigh in. If you do gain at your weigh in use your annoyance about it to get leverage over yourself and get on with the next week. We've all done it. It ain't no thing. It will just pee you off. Get back on plan. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone you make me feel so much better what would I do without you all ?? Xx

Well that's Friday meal all done and out the way, let's hope the scales are good to me on Monday !!! Only 3 days to go !!! :-( :-(

Back