Oh well here we go again....

Hi Chezz

I lost 5.7lb...well chuffed the only question I have is how do you get to keep the weight off, because eating the same stuff would you not put it back on, I'm hoping

You get wat I mean because I'm sounding really stupid lol xx

Hi Chezz

I lost 5.7lb...well chuffed the only question I have is how do you get to keep the weight off, because eating the same stuff would you not put it back on, I'm hoping

Well done! You shouldn't put the weight back on unless you veer off the plan considerably. You can keep the weight off by keeping going with the healthy eating. Once you feel you've lost enough, you can switch your eating to help you to maintain your weight - you can then get away with a bit more but may need to have strict days to keep on track. Going off-plan, like any diet, will likely cause the weight to go back. SW is considered to be a lifestyle change rather than a diet, so even the minor changes you've made will have helped enormously. Well done again!

Thank you so much for the support and hopefully it will come off slowly xx

Hi me2u, I posted on your intro page. You will do absolutely fine on the sw plan. I was 14'10 a couple of years ago, decided to get focused, drop the weight and get back into some better lifestyle choices having always been sporty. It's been a great journey with the scales going up and down, but all I have to do is reflect back to where I was and can confirm that the sw plan works as I'm now in the 12's, dropped a whole shirt size etc. No need to get bored and eat the same foods, there is plenty of inspiration. Have you checked out Pete's recipes? He does EE but you can tweak the recipes to green or veggie without too much bother. The curry in a hurry is wicked, Pete's peanut curry gorgeous ( you could use Quorn chicken ?).

Well done on your loss already!

Thank you Quins for the support you are giving me, I will defo try wat you said especially because I can make it into veggie.

I will be writing every weigh in on a Monday xx

Hi Chezz

i know what you mean its like is my body going to get use to this food and then the weight stops thats what your mind thinks
i try to change mine around so my body does not get use to things and also try to find fresh ideas x x

Good luck Tracy! Im started again on the 1st... and am beginning to feel better about it. I lost 3.5 stone in 2011/2012 and spend 2013 putting it all back on!

oh i cannot wait to see the picture x

Spiny Norman

I have no idea can't wait to see lol...you will be fine with the weight loss that a wat we are here for to support each other

Tracy

Hi all

I messed up I had a veggie burger and chips then a massive choc browie for dessert, I will put it all back on now won't I?? I went out for a meal on with my friend and piged out so I really really need some help.

Draw a line under it. I don't think 1 meal undoes everything. The guilt aspect of dieting needs to be balanced, ok tell yourself off a bit, but don't beat yourself mercilessly over it. Write that off and start again. New day. :)

Hi all

I messed up I had a veggie burger and chips then a massive choc browie for dessert, I will put it all back on now won't I?? I went out for a meal on with my friend and piged out so I really really need some help.

hi tracy
i agree with norman draw a line under it think right thats it had my blowout now back to plan get straight back on thats when we slip tomorrow is another day x

Hi Tracy, I've just started back on Slimming World today. My first day back on, and as usually feeling very motivated at the start, but just like you and many others could do with a few people to help me keep that motivation going! I see you were worried about the eating out, you've definitely not ruined it, as long as you don't let that one bad day ruin the whole week. After all you can flexi-syn on Slimming World for special occasions where you know you'll need to indulge in a few extra syns ;)

Awww thank you everyone I ate it but felt so guilty after and I got really upset because I kept thinking why did you eat that !!! Then I felt like saying oh sod it I've blown it now
I was so pleased the result on Monday that I think I may get abit disheartened but thank you all so much, I feel better now and knowing I'm not the only one who does it xxx

bless you tracy your going to do it love x

Ohhhh you definitely aren't the only one that does it. If you don't allow yourself the odd treat/slip up the chances are you'll get bored or fed up and give up anyway. I'm sure you'll surprise yourself on WI day :)

Hi

I really hope I do have a good WI even if I lose 1lb but we will wait and see xxx
How are you's getting on ??
When is your weigh in day ??
Xx

Hi

I really hope I do have a good WI even if I lose 1lb but we will wait and see xxx
How are you's getting on ??
When is your weigh in day ??
Xx
hi tracy im doing ok i woke up with a stinkie cold this morning
i w.i. on sunday so hoping for a loss even just a lbs i would be happy to me a loss is a loss x

Back