Oil 1 tablespoon - no longer. healthy extra B?

I have an old copy of the Body Optimising Book and it lists 1 tablespoon of oil as a HEX B, but the latest online list does not seem to have this anymore.
has it been taken off or am I looking in the wrong place?!
perhaps things have changed since I was last on SW....

It is still there under oils I've just checked

yes it is a shame, so as i dont have any other hex b (bread, cereals etc) that will be one of their changes that i will be ignoring.

Just logged on to ask that question exactly! It was there a few days ago and now it's disappeared... wonder why they've removed it :(

seems silly as that one tab of natural olive oil is far healthier than some of the other frankenfoods than they class as hex b that are full of synthetic additives.

seems silly as that one tab of natural olive oil is far healthier than some of the other frankenfoods than they class as hex b that are full of synthetic additives.

Completely agree, I do like SW but I find it stupid that we can have FF supernoodles full of artificial crap, but not a tbsp of oil. I thought the whole point of HEX B is for fibre - well oil lubricates the bowel and stops constipation, I would imagine seeing as it's natural this is far more efficient than 1 wholemeal roll that will contain some fibre but will also contain man made crap and sugar etc!

Not really sure why they're making these changes, the old plan was far better - if it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind?!

Oil has gone off the list as well as the m&s wholemeal mini sub rolls that you used to have 2 as HEB gutted lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It may be that M&S changed the weight of the rolls and they are now over the weight limit for a HEXB. But in any case, if they are wholemeal you can have them - just check the weight.

Completely agree, I do like SW but I find it stupid that we can have FF supernoodles full of artificial crap, but not a tbsp of oil. I thought the whole point of HEX B is for fibre - well oil lubricates the bowel and stops constipation, I would imagine seeing as it's natural this is far more efficient than 1 wholemeal roll that will contain some fibre but will also contain man made crap and sugar etc!

Not really sure why they're making these changes, the old plan was far better - if it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind?!

If what you are used to works for you, then stick with it. That's what I am doing.

If what you are used to works for you, then stick with it. That's what I am doing.

Yeah me too, I don't like the new SP day but I did like red days. I don't know why they've changed it :(

I'm glad this isn't just me! I have gluten issues so eat very little bread etc and always use olive oil as a HEB. Plus research shows that olive oil and coconut oil are actually good for weight loss. Has it really gone? I'm going to carry on using it anyway...as ffynnon and fruitandcoffee have said, I've never understood why supernoodles full of salt and chemicals count as free...

Are there any other major changes....?

Back