Oil??

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Im on maintence now but wanted to know i wanted to make a nice chicken stir fry with mushrooms onions and lots of veg in it but what is the best oil to use???

fat makes you fat. thats what the maintainance booklet states so steer clear of any oil. try fry light spray in a can its only 1cal per squirt, buy it from major supermarkets. enjoy your food

Don't use any oil, stick a little water and fish sauce or soy diluted and use that. The food will cook so quick you wont notice the absence of fat.

Stick a bit of Pak choi, some grated ginger and chilli into the mix and your away :)

Cheers guys was gonna use water but wasnt sure if it would work thanks x

olive oil..it has the good fats you need.. you can't completely stay away from oils and fats otherwise you will have brittle hair and nails!
Always try and use olive oils as the fatty acids (which should be named thinny acids) can help you lose weight as well as providing good fats xxxx Enjoy your stir fry!!!!
veg wise i would stick to greens and whites if you are on refeed...if not all colours are fine!
I use cabbages, kale, peppers, green beans mushrooms, bamboo shoots (great for you as they are a living bean) baby sweetcorn and add some fress chilli...fressh chilli highers your matbolisum and helps burn fat!!!

Ohhhhhh thanks Nic knew could relay on u ha ha ha not gonna have any noodles just loads of veg and chicken to fill me up. Has anyone got any recipie ideas i have a low carb cookbook but some things seem quite high in fat xxx

Just cooked my stir fry used lean turkey fried in teaspoon of extra olive oil and added beansproats babycorn lettuce onion and 2 green chillis and splash of soy sauce and some udon noodles was like a takeaway was yummy!!!!!!!!

Like a takeaway...but, half the cal, fat and nothing added you didnt know about ...mmmmmm yum!!!!
If you want lower carb cal noodles try the rice noodles they are lush!!!!

Nic have u got any info on GI diet what does it entail??? really wanna know more about it xx

I am not refeeding or maintaining hun..but i would say yes, you can have crispbreads etc and sugar free gum from refeed xx

Im thinking could i follow a low fat diet lets say no more then 40grams of fat a day??? I wanna eat pasta as i love pasta with chicken x

Personal choice hun.. you will find low gi is based around the good carbs like wholemeal pastas and breads ...but its completely up to you
Good luck xx

Yeha im not a fan of white bread and **** anyway so what pasta can u have?

You can really eat anything you want but to start with and lose weight with you need to stick to mainly low gi foods .. you can have any type of pasta as long as its wholemeal...you can't taste the difference// you will need to read about gi as it can seem confussing at first as you can do things like lower the gi using different foods, but once you have read it ...it really makes sense Kylie minogue has use the gii method for yrs and she looks fab!!!! did you read any of the links on the thread i posted, they will help you loads

Yup it is fab!!!!!!!

Back