OK..back for another go..3 weeks TS

Good luck all . im restarting today did almost a week just over a month then caved.

Its day one for me and im struggling already. I was so hungry at lunch I had 2 chicken drumsticks.Letting myself down already.At least it wasnt carbs. Im craving bread right now help me!!!!

Just try and take it one day at a time. I got through another 100% (Day 8) but it was really difficult for a few hours. I bargained with myself...if I eat such and such...I can have something and be good tomorrow. My willpower was seriously tested!!! I didn't cave in although it was tough. This morning I am feeling so proud of myself. My advice when the cravings kick in is to distract yourself..go visit a friend, go for a walk, a swim, try on clothes, brush your teeth, phone someone for a chat...anything to take your mind off that mad little voice in your head. Usually when the cravings are really bad, I tell myself that my body if giving me one last chance to eat before it resorts to eating all the fat away so if I don't it has no choice!!! Keep trying!!:)

Got my exante pack through today starting tomorrow x do u add spices or anything to any of the food xx

How much do u have to lose ??

I've been sprinkling a bit of cinnamon on my porridge and it's yummy (not see of it's OK actually). I've been making it with slightly less water do that it's actually porridge consistency and having a glass of water before it. Good luck!

I really like the porridge. It fills me up more than the shakes although might try the cinnamon trick to jazz it up a bit. Liquidising the shake with less water and lots of ice makes quite a good thick consistency and the vanilla one tastes a bit like melted ice cream. I don't like packet soups so I have never tried them and stick to 1 shake, 1 porridge and a tesco ultraslim bar. Day 9 today and was busy at work so cravings not as bad as yesterday. Trying to get down to 11stone something Lisa, I am quite tall so anything less would make me look gaunt so about another 2 and a half stone should get me where I want to be. Feeling quite determined today!! :)

The porridge was the first thing I tried on exante and I hated it lol, I tried it Gain today which is now the 6th day and I put some cinnamon in it and well did I not just love it! It was lovely lol, it's so filling! I had soup for my lunch and then more porridge for dinner, so good to feel full up after dinner really helps. I even went out and done the first day of the couch to 5k thing, I highly recommend the porridge to anyone :) good luck guys keep up the good work, can't wait to weigh in day tomorrow lets hope it's all worth while.

Fingers crossed! Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Can we use sweetener

Can we stay in touch???

I think there are certain types you can use. Send an e-mail to the exante websites or post on their wall in case there are only certain ones that are suitable.

Woo hoo! Well done you. That's fantastic! I bet you can see yourself disappearing ;)

I'm so happy :) I'm just going to take more pics to compare them to the ones when I started lol woohoo

How do u have the willpower. How do u keep ur motivation together ?

Day 10 today...was so hungry driving home from work so detoured past the pool and had a good swim which eased the pangs. Just had my strawberry shake and about to sit down with a glass of coke zero. I had bouillon at lunch before my bar, put it in a bowl and used a spoon (much to the amusement of my workmates) but psychologically made me feel like I was having a bowl of soup. Think I will try that trick again tomorrow!!!

Hi Phoenix, thats great weight loss in your first week. I'm at the end of day one and can honestly say I've never tasted anything as vile as the veg soup! I've struggled all day craving something sweet, I didn't realise we could have coke zero!! thats brill!! Also could you tell me what bouillon you use and how please. Any little tips to help the cravings.
Rachel

Back