Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Hiya how did you get on with the pilates? Hope your having agood day x

Hope you're having a fab day Shoobs :hug99: xx

Have bookmarked that bingo wings pilates too, jeeze I've never done so much exercise since I've been in this forum, am knackered!! :ashamed0005::D

Hey girls
Ok The muscles in my arms and back r achin today after doin d Pilates 10 min sculpting last nite... Ouch.... And I didn't even use weights !!! Incredible!!! No pain no gain!! Can see why one wud do it day on day off!!! My daughter and I did d warm up of Natalie Cassidys this mornin Twas gud but I'm knackered this evenin Heavy sort of a day.... Hot one min cold d next Need a siesta badly!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have been a bit crazy with the workouts, I don't know how you do it. I think a early night is well deserved

I'm an all or nothin kind of lass!!! Hee hee
U sound as if Ur flyin in Atkins wise Must b gr8 to feel full and know dat Ur stomach has shrank after doing Exante !!! Fair play!!! We're u tempted to have a fry????

No not really tummy is very sensitive right now due to the extremety of last 4weeks. I have had fried onions and mushrooms they were deeeeelish. Don't wanna undo all my hardwork, right now I don't think I'm losing this week just feel so full.

Well done with the arms if you do with weights make sure they're not bigger than 2-3lbs, I dont want you ending up with the body of angelina jolie but brads arms LOl!

Lol... Oh I'm really Lookin forward to a nice stir fry!! Did u use low cal spray???

Lol... Oh I'm really Lookin forward to a nice stir fry!! Did u use low cal spray???

I fried in garlic butter, good thing about it is that you can use butter, fat, olive oil, it's an anti low fat low cat diet. It's hard to explain, you have to read up on it x. Natural meats and green veg are very much encouraged it's a clean and green diet.

Hi Shoebodoo I’m a múinteoir too. Unfortunately I’m in a small rural school that Mr. Quinn wants gone. It is all very unnerving really. How do you get around not eating in the staff room? Not an issue for me as we’re only a two teacher school so always have lunch alone. Found that v lonely when I first moved here now it’s a bonus I guess. Where do you get your energy? I'm wrecked.

Hey Gothic
Heart goes out to u Hope government do u- turn in der thinking as SO not fair!!! Have worked in a 3 teacher SCH once and found it hard.... as I luv company! I only go to staff room at small lunch when I try and force down a mug of green tea ( yuck) as I run a 'knit and stitch' class at big lunch with d senior classes - gr8 bunch who have an opinion unlike my J.I. ;)

Hey shoobsie my little Speedy Gonzales, I'm guessing you're having an early nighte. Maybe you should try out WS with all that you do in a day hun xx. Night Night Speedy x

Mornin all
Ok just stood on d scales Last Wed I weighed
10st 7lbs This mornin I'm weighing in at
10st 1 3/4 lbs Haven't gone to d toilet yet so will update if ders a change!!! I'm thrilled Kinda in shock as I'm down 12 lbs in 2 wks TS100%
Happy to stick with it for another wk
As want to c d 9's!!!! Wudnt have stuck to it wout yer support.... and encouragement .... and motivation to stay on d wagon/ horse!!!! So lots of love, hugs, kisses and cuddles comin yer way!!! As my kids say..... Luv ya lots like jelly tots!!!!?
Have a super day girls!!! I better get up and out!!!
Gotta stick on GM for a 20 min wake up my body, brain exercise DVD Come on R ye goin to join me?????

Ok update as was at d ladies.... Down another 3/4 lbs
so have edited my signature Yipee Time 4 exercise as gotta b in shower at 8

shoebedoo said:
Ok update as was at d ladies.... Down another 3/4 lbs
so have edited my signature Yipee Time 4 exercise as gotta b in shower at 8

So I'm 10st 1 lb so 6 lb off in wk 2 (13lbs in 2 wks...amazing !!!)

That is absolutely fantastic!!!!! I'm so happy for you, you deserve it Shoobs, you've really put your all into this :) xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back