Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Good afternoon Shoobs, hoping you had a fantastic weigh in and you're seeing 9 something today! :hug99: xx

C'mon, don't keep us waiting!!! :D

Hey Gigglepants Ah Ta 4 thinking of me I put on a lb Not surprised after my blip on Sun and then stupidly ate jellies 4 energy yday w/out thinking of d consequences! Totally out if bars Ur lucky Ur Tesco has d yogurt ones Only CHoc ones in d Tescos er and I live an hr from dem Did order some S&S to try so hope I luv dem
Lucky u workin in such a fab shop!!! When my kids r grown up I'm Lookin forward to gettin dinners 4 two Gr8 offers but think we have d smallest store in Ireland!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww never mind that lb will soon drop off Shoobs with all your exercising :hug99: xx

Yeah we do have fab offers, especially the dine in for 2. I find the smell of the bakery so hard to resist though, have a soft spot for our breads and cheese scones, twists and knots lol.

It's hard :D

Hope you're having a fab day Shoobs. :hug99: xx

Seems everyone is trying S&S except me! I might take a look at the sample pack at the weekend

gigglepants said:
Hope you're having a fab day Shoobs. :hug99: xx

Seems everyone is trying S&S except me! I might take a look at the sample pack at the weekend

I got the sample pack yesterday .... Had a banana shake for breakfast - was sweeter than exante but I used to add a sweetener to mine. Had the hazelnut shake for dinner - was nice just a bit unusual. Had a chocolate coconut bar for 'tea' and was yummy first few mouthfuls but was a bit powdery by the end but still ok. Am having protein and green salad for supper.

I tasted a little of the tomato chilli yesterday and was spicy but nicier than I expected ! Thought I might make mine and fill lettuce leaves with it aka wraps !!

I am going to mix and match days between the 2 .....

I got the sample pack yesterday .... Had a banana shake for breakfast - was sweeter than exante but I used to add a sweetener to mine. Had the hazelnut shake for dinner - was nice just a bit unusual. Had a chocolate coconut bar for 'tea' and was yummy first few mouthfuls but was a bit powdery by the end but still ok. Am having protein and green salad for supper.

I tasted a little of the tomato chilli yesterday and was spicy but nicier than I expected ! Thought I might make mine and fill lettuce leaves with it aka wraps !!

I am going to mix and match days between the 2 .....

I'm very tempted, will look into prices this weekend. Thanks

Shoebedoobydooooooooooo where are you! :D Hoping you're ok hun :hug99: xx

Shoebedoobydooooooooooo where are you! :D Hoping you're ok hun :hug99: xx
Hey hon
sorry have been literally chasing my tail d last few days Still awaiting my S&S order!! Probably come Tues as Mday is a Bank Holiday here!! So still havin Exante products Had a WS day today Brought son to a homeopath on Mday after work so is taking remedies He got a bad sore throat on Tues and had awful ear ache yday Poor boy Definately improving TG now fingers crossed he will b tip top for his Comm next Sat Had bought a casual outfit but last wk decided to upgrade it to a waistcoat shirt and tie Do u think I cud find a navy waistcoat anywhere? Well I walked s legs of 2 many shops No luck so ordered last nite from Next Hopin they come in time so have had a crazy wk
how is life with u Gigglepants??

Awww but so glad he's improving now. A weight off your mind xx

Ahhhh that's taking me back to my lads Holy Communions, enjoy it hun they grow up so fast, too fast!

My week's been good thanks, just plodding along and doing ok with Exante. :hug99: xx

Hey der
Silly phone Wudnt let me log in yday Have enjoyed a few WS days Find I get full very quickly Had to increase d amt of psyllium husks I was takin and feel much better now Amazin how horrible one feels if one isn't usin d ladies regularly
Well wait til u hear I tried on d dress I was planning to wear to my sons Comm and my bum still looks too big in it Front view is fab Back view is horrendous!! Might b able to wear it next yr to my daughters Comm if I manage to shrink my ass... Hee hee
Searched in wardrobe and have found alternative dress and can wear a black balero jacket over it so I won't freeze. I'll post a pic 2 c what ye think
Hope ye r all winnin and r shrinking away!! Ta 4 all yer support, kind words and well wishes
Miles of smiles
Shoebedoo

image-1334111129.jpg

Dress

Good afternoon Shoobs. Ahhhh that is one gorge dress, and the jacket on top as well as being needed for warmth, will look fab with that dress.
You'll look knockout hun and do your son proud! :hug99: xx

Tanx It came with a blue belt but my kids thought it looked awful so I'll wear a black one instead
Friend and I are startin cycling in d mornings b4 work so ya never know - a wk of hardcore cyclin cud land me with Pippa Middleton or J Lo's rear in order to wear other dress but me thinks dat isn't goin to happen!!! Wud need liposuction as am pear shaped!!!
Will wear black peep toe heels from New Look as my red shoes r too summery!! Hubby bought a suit.... Has never owned one Looks Amazin in it My own James Bond.. Hee hee
Hope yer all doin well
Time to dust off yer bicycles
Remember ya never 4 get how 2 cycle

Morning shoobs, glad to hear you are still on the plan, really like the print dress, the shops are full of that stuff at the moment, very nice xxxx

Have a great day xx

Hello im liking your outfit would be fab with red shoes.. defo :)

Hey Danii
Tanx....ru encouraging me to buy red shoes??? Have Fri off work as have to bake cakes and buns!! Might just venture to d shops Thurs pm....dont need much encouragement... Hee hee plus gettin paid Wed nite Yippee !!!
Had my last Exante porridge today Im goin to miss it Hope S&S starter pack comes in d post on Tues!! Lookin 4ward to tasting dem

Good afternoon Shoobs, hoping you're enjoying a fab BH day off work with your little ones :hug99: xx

Back