Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

morning Shoobs, glad to read you're still doing well :) I hope your S&S comes today!
I'm going away tomorrow but will read your diaries when I get a chance. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey D L NJoy Ur break Have a ball Think how far Uve come and b proud Miles of Smiles!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon Shoobs, hoping you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Hey girls
Top of a tantastic Tuesday to ye all! Arrived home to a small starter box from S&S to my delight All sound scrum Njoyed sampling d bars.... All 4 of dem... Just cudnt resist All scrum bar d fruit and almond one Had a porridge Very different consistency to Exante porridge... Thicker, dryer but nice and filling!! So am on liquids 4 d evenin
How was Ur day??? Didn't check out Ur weigh in yet Must do dat!!! Sons tie arrived in d post Just need Next delivery of waistcoats and shirt to come!!! Fingers crossed tomoro

I love the original oatmeal with cinnamon in the morning...it's so filling!! yum!

Glad you're still pressing on shoobs, well done xxxxxxxxx

Ta LW R der 2 different porridges in S&S???
Feel I've stalled Clothes r loose while others fit nicely Wud luv to lose another half stone Will b more focused once I've big day over Won't go crazy Will stay high protein as much as possible 3 course meal in hotel sounds challenging

Let us know how you get on with all the S&S packs as I was thinking of doing it on odd days. I have had a few samples but not all of them.

Good afternoon shoobs, hope your Next delivery turned up today and he looks a very handsome young man in his new communion clothes! :hug99: xx

Hey Gigglepants
Ya won't believe it D delivery man is just after delivering d shirt No waistcoats yet He said probably tomoro Wudnt u think dat Next wud have put dem together! I ordered two waistcoats as not sure re size! Fingers crossed they come tomoro as I rang Next enquiry line earlier and they said der in Ireland so should arrive tomoro. Amazin delivery man delivers so l8!
Ta 4 thinking of me hon Ur a dote Watchin soaps too Gotta get my fix!!! Gr8 way of switching off

Mornin all
TIs Thursday Boy O boy d days r whizzin by this wk I've a sore behind from cyclin with a friend for an hr last nite but slept like a baby which made it worth it
Well hope ye all have a fantastic day Keep busy and keep movin and those lbs will slide away
Cheers my lovelies

Hiya Shoobs, so hoping the waistcoats arrived today! If I don't get to come on here tomorrow, know that I'm wishing the Holy Communion day is perfect for you all, enjoy and remember to pop lots of tissues in your handbag! :hug99: xx

Ah Tanx Gigglepants- I'd never have thought of dem- Ur a star!! Can't have my mascara runnin down my face!!! Hee hee Can't believe he has reached dat milestone already Time flies! Well waistcoats didn't arrive Apparently der lost in transit!!! Was told SO many lies by Next Was told they'd b here b4 10.30 dis mornin Cancelled nail app Rang loads of shops Searched shops in 2 towns b4 finding fab jacket and pants (suit) and shoes Next Shirt lovely with dem Der goin to ring me Mday to reimburse me!! Bet I'll get a wee voucher as a gesture of gud will!!!
Then when I thought my day cudnt get any worse, I got a letter in d post summoning me for jury duty!! No tanks - gotta get out of doin dat! Mayb doc can write letter sayin I'm a basket case!!! Or Mayb boss can say I'm needed at work! D joys!!!
Well kitchen tidied Will wash floors and Hoover carpet in d morn b4 painting my nails and my DD too Will b busy! WI dis morn 10 st 2 Happy with dat Lookin forward to meal in hotel
Will tell all tomoro nite
Yer all doin brilliant! Stick with it and ye'll b strutting Ur super slim sexy bodies in a bikini when d heat wave comes in June!!!
Sweet dreams my lovelies lol Shoebs x x

Hi Shoebs, I hope today is a lovely memorable occasion and you all have a fantastic time x enjoy your son's special day and of course the buffet :D

Hi Shoobs, hope everything goes off well and the meal is yummy, regarding Jury duty, never mind the doctors note just give them the link for the Exante forum and they will see how mad in the head you really are!! I don't know what I would have done some days without your miles of smiles xxxxxxxx Sorry to hear Next were a disaster but it sounds like you got something nicer in the end.

Great news the WI didn't go too badly and we'll see you back here after your big day xxxx Pics please!!

Hello how did your meal go?? did u have yummy foods lol ;)

Hey guys
Yday went off wout a hitch We were proud as punch of our prince... My gudness he sure looked very grown up and handsome in his suit Very smart indeed!! Food in hotel was fab I stuck to low carb but njoyed d some cake later in d evenin Kids had a ball bowlin with der cousins They certainly were partied out by 11 last nite when they hit der pillows
Up and out at 9 and am in tidy mode Every room including kids bedrooms (cry) gettin cleaned and tidied I'm high on Coke zero hee hee
Planning on goin to a pet farm with an indoor adventure centre today then swinging by relations to offload more cake Lookin forward to a hot vanilla and coffee shake when Ive d hse sparkling!!!
Ta 4 yer gud wishes and blessings
Can't do photos I'm afraid as need anonymity D joys of my life..... NOT!!! D pain of livin and workin in d same wee place!!!!.... Cry!!!
Hope ye understand
Luv ye lots and big hugs 4 helpin me kick a stone!! Back on d wagon today!
Have a Super Sunday my lovelies
Miles and miles of smiles from me to u
Shoebedoo x x

Back