Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Ok Startin back tomoro
Had a pig out of d coffee cake I made 4 my son's Communion, ice cream and CHoc Eatin out of tiredness plus weather so flipping wintery out TIs depressin Back to work tomoro and wud luv a duvet day Roll on next wkend! Can't come quick enough!! Feelin bloated so binge not worth it!!!
Here's to joinin u all tomoro Luv d feelin of being in control!!! Can't beat a vlcd!!!!
Weighing in next Sun
Have a super wk y'all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mornin all
Well I'm back to committing to stickin to a mixture of Exante and S&S days. Startin this mornin Next goal is 26th June when school closes 4 d summer! Wud b great if we get some summery weather as we've wintery weather at d mo Wishful thinking!!! Wud b so cool if we were guaranteed 2/3 mths of hot hot sun like other countries I reckon we'd need to move to California!!!
D middle 2 wks of June r predicted to b gud so gotta keep focused if I'm goin to wear light flimsy clothes dat aren't forgiving
I better turn over and grab 2 more hrs sleep
Belly feels like a barrell after my crazy intake last nite Feast b4 d famine- luv dat sayin as it justifies a pig out!! Hee hee
Have a gud day y'all and keep smilin!!!!

Hey Shobs I felt rotten after my blow out as well, I won't be doing it any time again soon, just due to how rubbish I felt, good motivation to get back on plan xx

Awwww Shoobs, sounds like you and your family had a fab day. So pleased for you. I can imagine how smart your son looked and the pride you felt, don't need pics! God Bless you :hug99: xx

Good morning Shoobs, hoping you have an amazing day special lady :hug99: xx

Mornin all
Findin it hard to do TS last 2 days
Perfect at work durin d day then slip up in d evenin
Treats finally eaten so none left so temptations r gone so aimin for a 100% TS day today
Will type in what I've eaten so am accountable!! Only thg dat works
Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Time 4 a mint CHoc drink Hot of course to fill me up for d day as have a mug of bouillon 4 lunch
B gud y'all - Arm urselves with Coke Zero and water Come on we can do it
Miles of smiles
Shoebedoo xx

Evenings are tough for me too, I try and save a pack for the evening nibbles or split a shake and make a couple of fluffy lattes or mochas.
You are doing SO well though and will be at your goal in no time at all. You inspire me to keep going :hug99: Don't worry about the odd hiccup, I've fallen off my stallion more times than I care to remember!
Have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Shoobs, it can be tough getting the head back into the right place after a break but you'll do it, you are so motivating for everyone else we need to send some of those miles of smiles straight back to you xxxx

Ah Tanx LW Messed up again this evenin SO annoyed with myself as left 3 Exante shakes out on d counter this mornin- plan 4 today
I had vanilla with decaf coffee at 8 b4 Headin to work. Drank some coke zero at work then had a mug of Bouillon at 2. Stopped at shop Enroute home to buy a cooked chicken.... None der so grabbed two packs of pork chops which I grilled. Had no intention of Eatin din ( d joys of cookin for my OH and 2 kids) Boiled potatoes, marrowfat peas and carrots which I mashed together and made gravy! Started pickin and ended up havin a dinner D carbs of d potatoes made me crave more carbs so polished off d last of d buns ( which I thought were gone) and 2 bikkies. Mother in law sent chocs down to us so they were opened... Cry!!!
Gotta seriously cop on or I'll b back where I started
WI on Sun I'll write Sun on my hand to keep me focused tomoro Definately not drinking enough water so will aim to do dat too Also need to get some Tesco bars to have as had success with dem as can chop dem in half Think fasting 8 til 3 is playin havock with my cravings
Ownin up and recognising my downfalls will hopefully help me strive forward to losin again
Ta 4 keepin an eye on me
Feelin d warmth of yer smiles already
Onwards and downwards everybody
Hope u sleep soundly LW
Key is to go to bed b4 dem and fall asleep then ya wont hear dem!!!

shoebedoo said:
Ah Tanx LW Messed up again this evenin SO annoyed with myself as left 3 Exante shakes out on d counter this mornin- plan 4 today
I had vanilla with decaf coffee at 8 b4 Headin to work. Drank some coke zero at work then had a mug of Bouillon at 2. Stopped at shop Enroute home to buy a cooked chicken.... None der so grabbed two packs of pork chops which I grilled. Had no intention of Eatin din ( d joys of cookin for my OH and 2 kids) Boiled potatoes, marrowfat peas and carrots which I mashed together and made gravy! Started pickin and ended up havin a dinner D carbs of d potatoes made me crave more carbs so polished off d last of d buns ( which I thought were gone) and 2 bikkies. Mother in law sent chocs down to us so they were opened... Cry!!!
Gotta seriously cop on or I'll b back where I started
WI on Sun I'll write Sun on my hand to keep me focused tomoro Definately not drinking enough water so will aim to do dat too Also need to get some Tesco bars to have as had success with dem as can chop dem in half Think fasting 8 til 3 is playin havock with my cravings
Ownin up and recognising my downfalls will hopefully help me strive forward to losin again
Ta 4 keepin an eye on me
Feelin d warmth of yer smiles already
Onwards and downwards everybody
Hope u sleep soundly LW
Key is to go to bed b4 dem and fall asleep then ya wont hear dem!!!

Today's another day .... We've all been there hence why we are here ((((hugs)))

Hiya Shoobs, hope today's easier for you hun.
Hard isn't it? I was in the same mindset last night.
Totally blew it but back on track today. That's all we can do, we know we did wrong so just put it behind you and give it 100% today!

Hugs and loves sent :hug99: xx

Tanx girls Much better today!!
Feelin deprived as don't own a kindle.... They sound very posh!!! Do u download bks off amazon???

Mornin all
Havin a duvet day today as last 2 wks were hectic- plus TOTM has come Reckon dats why I was Cravin carbs Goin to have a lazy wkend Hangin around d hse So much easier to get back on d wagon Then should ace next wk!!
Read ydays paper Kids building Lego on d floor Cat asleep in her basket so not short of company
OH cuttin d lawn
Can't beat a wkend of chillaxin
NJoy yers Whatever yer up to
Miles of smiles ;)
Shoebedoo x

Mornin all
Havin a duvet day today as last 2 wks were hectic- plus TOTM has come Reckon dats why I was Cravin carbs Goin to have a lazy wkend Hangin around d hse So much easier to get back on d wagon Then should ace next wk!!
Read ydays paper Kids building Lego on d floor Cat asleep in her basket so not short of company
OH cuttin d lawn
Can't beat a wkend of chillaxin
NJoy yers Whatever yer up to
Miles of smiles ;)
Shoebedoo x

Morning enjoy your duvet day hun :)

Tanx girls Much better today!!
Feelin deprived as don't own a kindle.... They sound very posh!!! Do u download bks off amazon???

Good afternoon Shoobs, hope you're enjoying your lovely duvet day, you deserve it!

Yeah, you just log into Amazon and buy what book you want and it's sent to the kindle almost immediately. It's fab!

Pop it on your treat list! :hug99: xx

Hey all
Top of a lovely Sunday to u all
So as u can c from my signature I finally edited it Yes TIs been a while but am back on d wagon after a wk of silliness but am rarin to go
Walked up a hill already this mornin with my family Sponge made as its my sons 9th bday
Had a vanilla shake with decaf coffee Scrumious and fillin
Really wanted to order more Exante porridge bars and vanilla and chocolate shakes but have to hold off til next wk as too expensive No matter how much I order d postage to Ireland is nearly 17 pounds Crazy dear!!! How yer all njoyin a chillaxin day and dat ye all get out in d fresh air 4 some exercise
Here's to a gud wk WI on Wed to keep myself motivated Will b on loads Lookin for thinspiration so eyes on ye guys!!!

Glad to see your getting back on track! It can't always be easy but with all the support and yor willpower you can do it XX:)

Hey shoobster, well done for keeping at it and getting back on the stallion!! You'll be back in the swing of it in no time at all. Keep up the great work lovely xx

Ok CHoc and Peppermint shake for bfast
S&S veg soup 4 lunch
Strawberry shake 4 snack
Cottage Pie (S&S) 4 din
Then microwaved CHoc cake with CHoc sauce and CHoc sauce 4 Miss Piggy myself
Feck.... Why o why can't I manage a total TS day ... Cry
Blame my kids as both made der own and left ingredients out on d counter 4 Mammy Smurf to tidy up and put away and somehow ended up makin it 4 myself!!!
Gettin on my bike Gotta burn some cals off
No soaps 4 being a bold girl!!!
Hope yer doin better
Tomoro startin AGAIN ... Sob

Aww Shoobs, sorry to hear you are finding it tough to get back on the wagon, why not have an S & S day to break up the routine and see if it gives you a fresh start?

Back