Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Hey all
Desperate weather er today Lashin 4m d heavens. Certainly a day 4 d bed No such luck Work day done Enroute 2 get our nails done.
Slimatee worked mid mornin Niggly pains Horrid but effective!!! Hope Scales is kind 2 me at end of d wk
Lots of walkin later despite d rain but will have fab nails
Later maties ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon Shoobs, enjoy your manicure. Well deserved after all that bogging! :hug99: xx

Glad the tea worked, you'll def see the scales move in the morning :)

image-2112829605.jpg

My nails- I luv d shine of dem!

Hey All
Had a tough day at work as child with special needs decided 2 keep throwing tantrums all day SO challenging when I've 20 others 2 teach!!
Then my DD was rather emotional as had a fight with one of her friends Crikey I didn't expect girls 2 start bickering til they'd b teenagers Startin young at 7!!!
Cooked din 4 my 2 as OH away overnite
Had porridge 4 bfast, porridge after work then made biscuits from ...yes porridge hee hee
Cudnt resist some turkey when dishin up der dins so WS day Hope scales begin 2 move again
Lookin 4ward 2 days off 4 days 2 look 4ward 2 Hurray

sounds like a tough day! but hey you are still on track:) well done xx

Sounds like a rough, tiring day but well done for staying mostly on track! Weight will be off sooner then you think ;)

Hey shoobilicious,

You poor love, sounds like you need some RnR tonight. Get the kids sorted and nice hot bath and smellies x. Huggies sent x

Ah Tanx Busybusy
Just finished d kitchen and have hoovered d hallway Think Ill check out d mid wk movie
Gluggin water and will have some Slimtee seein as Ill b round d hse tomoro Gr8 plans 2 square out d whole hse especially d kids rm and 2 paint d utility rm
Full steam ahead!!! Hope Ur chillaxin 2
Yip kids upstairs in bed :)

Hey sounds like a busy few days off for you, have a lovely movie night x

Gud afternoon all
My gudness I'm so glad I'm housebound 2day as its bucketin down all mornin!!! Apart from droppin my 2 to and 4m SCH ! I'm flat out tackling my kids bedrms - one down and one to go!! Between stripping der beds, Sittin thro clothes, toys and then hoovering I'm gettin lots of xercise Runnin up+down d stairs
Kitty is fast asleep in d couch
Can't believe her luck gettin 2 stay indoors seein dat I'm off Painting will wait til tomoro
Had a banana shake with lots of ice this mornin
Now time 4 some porridge Scrum
Must speed up as gotta collect kids at 3.10
D day is flyin! Kitchen floor still needs 2 b washed. Nothin like being busy! I'm livin daytime radio- such a treat as never get 2 hear it!!
Hope yer all on d wagon and r feelin tip top
B gud!
Miles of smiles
Shoebedoo x x

Good afternoon Shoobs :hug99:xx

Oh my, am worn out just reading your post! Hope you have some relaxing time pencilled in on your days off! :D

Hey Got kids rms done then picked dem up and friends kids too 4m SCH Cooked spaghetti bolognaise 4 dem Hubby brought home 2 boxes of Ultraslim bars 4 me 4m his nite away Sweetie! Sittin down 2 watch d soaps now dat d visitors r gone!
NJoy yer evenin all ;)

Goodness shoobster industriuos day or what, still bet youve burned loads cals. Nice of your man for the bars. Hope your both enjoying your eveiong together after you time away x

Busy as usually shoebs, don't know how you do it! Stop it, you're making the rest of us look bad :p
Enjoy putting your feet up you deserve it. And what a lovely hubby you have to bring home your favourite bars :)

Mornin all Absolutely knackered 2day so havin a duvet day Dropped kids 2 SCH so TIs just me and Kitty! Another rotter of a day weather wise
Bars were 2 nice.... So u can guess One lead to another to another! Oh well Willpower out d window Can't have dem in d hse
So started 2day with a duck egg and am Sippin coffee with fibre at d mo as feel like a bloated whale!!
Self inflicted WI Mday morn
Fingers crossed 4 all those WI 2day
Have a gud one

Hey shhobs you probably needed the cals after all that up n dwn the stairs. Don't worry about it sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

Good day my lovely x

Back