• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ok have to ask everyone what made you think of your user name

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
good afternoon i was watching through an i always look at people user names so i thought i would ask everyone what made you think of your user name is there a reason behind it!

i will start madhousemum i have been joined in forums and used my name and i hated it so recently when joining anything new i always use madhousemum everyone calls me mad for short and loads of my friends say i am mad but in a funny way! i have 5children which at times this house can be pretty mad so now ya now this is how i come up with my user name!

how about you??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Im festival Fairy as I love festivals and a few people call me Tink (as in tinkerbell) as i have short pixie hair ha ha ha xxx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well I am quite morbid, And I adore Bubblewrap..And someone on Myspace gave me the nickname lol! :p

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Rainbow Brite was my favourite tv show when I was a little girl and recently I got rather nostalgic and ordered a load of RB DVDs. :) My username on everything is either Rainbow Brite or rainbow wisp (Wisp was RB's real name before she got turned into RB)

Long story short I'm just a big kid :D

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
It's what I would like to look like after losing all the extra weight and spent £100K on plastic surgery!! Lol

madhousemum

Silver Member
arrrrrr some brill reasons anymore??

Cos i'm juicy and my names Lucy. No it was my nickname growing up i was either called that or smiler but as i rarely smile anymore i decided to go with juicylucy xx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
It's what I would like to look like after losing all the extra weight and spent £100K on plastic surgery!! Lol

None of us best date you then as we would put all our weight back on with the milk tray choccies :p:D

Rainbow Brite was my favourite tv show when I was a little girl and recently I got rather nostalgic and ordered a load of RB DVDs. :) My username on everything is either Rainbow Brite or rainbow wisp (Wisp was RB's real name before she got turned into RB)

Long story short I'm just a big kid :D
i loved rainbow brite too i didn't know that about her name though

....because everytime I see my username I go weak at the knees.

For those that don't know, it is the nickname of Fernando Torres (Liverpool football player). He's a great player and totally gorgeous :D

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
It is only mentioned a couple of times in the very first episode

madhousemum

Silver Member
arrrrrrrrr. juicylucy you should have loads to smile bout you are on road of losing weight.

el good reason and glad you said who he was cos i didnt have a clue.

never heard of rainbow brite!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
:eek: OMG - it was an amazing 80's cartoon :eek:

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Mine was simple - cos when I started LT I knew that it would change my life and that the future was going to bright and full of excitement and adventure! :) x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
My surname is pizzey so i just altered it a bit to pizzle with my year of birth. Nothing interesting im afraid!!

I'd love to tell you...but then I'd have to kill you!

madhousemum

Silver Member
Mine was simple - cos when I started LT I knew that it would change my life and that the future was going to bright and full of excitement and adventure! :) x

now that is one good reason of why you named yourself like that and you look stunning. xx

Kilobel

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Mine is a mix of 2 of my childrens names.
1 is Akiel (KILO) & the other is called Elliot but he used to get BEL when he was little (he is now 16 & 6 foot 4 tall lol)
It has been my username all over for years now & even tho I have had 2 more children I keep this as people recognize me when they see me on different sites

So thats it, nowt exciting I am afraid lol
Niki

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Mine is one I made up especially for this forum. I love Tinkerbell (see sig) but look nothing like her - being old, fat and brunette!!!!! I originally thought of fatfairy but decided that was too negative and I'm not really a negative person. We are a very cuddly family so I decided to go with cuddlyfairy! I rather like it and it does go with my hotmail address!

x