ok have to ask everyone what made you think of your user name

I picked mine (Slimshady) because that was my nickname and its such an irony as i am not even slim more like fatshady.

So i am hoping to live up to the "slim" the shady is my name "Shade"

PMSL @ Boobzilla!!

My username comes form my name mark and the fact tha i am addicted to growing banana plants in the UK and trying to get edable fruit of them, also some people think i am abit banana's lol

I want to call one of my children Guenevere (my other chosen girls names are Liesel, Elenore, and Maia), and then people started referring to me as Guen, and I really liked it, so I started signing my name as that. I keep forgetting and signing Guen on the bottom of e-mails and letters.
I just didn't feel like using my real name and couldn't think of anything personal or funny.

Guen

well in series of the same name there is a dog called Spocket which rymes with my maiden name lol!!
xxx

Well as you know Mad i used to use a different name online but i dont feel like that person anymore lol

I choose TheTrampledRose

because i guess that is closer to describing me at the moment

I also think its quite pretty

We speak Irish as much as possible in our home. The older kids are in a Geal Scoil. When i signed into minimins i was doing a course by Sean og OHalpin. Big GAA man. The course was called TEG and the CD rom was right beside me. Sad ....

wow i love reading everyones reasons of why they chose there names. xx

My name had already been taken and my glasses case was on the printer in front of me when i had to choose, hence the name!!!
T x

Hi guys - some great names!

Mine's a family nickname - my eldest cousin is called Linda Louise and my Grandad used to call her Linda Lou-ski, my name is Carol Anne and he started calling me Carol Anne-ski which just stuck. My Mum and Dad till call me it sometimes - but shorten it further to Anski or Ansk. Confuses my friends no end!

Chose it because Carol and Carol Anne are always already taken!!!

Carol x

mine is boring my name is dawn, but everyone calls me dawnie and my surname is george so dawniegee, may have to think about changing it to somethin more exciting when my brain is working

great thread this Mad, love some of the names Boobzilla and Flicker deserve special mentions!!!:sign0151:
Me.. im a Sailor in the Royal Navy and my name is Jack Daniels....it had to be easy cos im im a bloke!:D

Me.. im a Sailor in the Royal Navy and my name is Jack Daniels....it had to be easy cos im im a bloke!:D

wow is your name really jack daniels? cool, mmmmh jack daniels, could just drink it with ice!!

Well i chose my name because i LOVE pink, anything pink, just love it!! Also loved My Little Pony when i was a kid, my daughter who is 2 has a cute pony which is pink & called pinkiepie & i call her my pinkiepie. The original pinkiepie from the 80's is the one pictured in my aviatar. I'm just a pink girly girl i guesse.
Love this thread by the way xx

Mine is because I just LOVE his shoes :D

Shame I can't actually afford them though lol

Back