ok have to ask everyone what made you think of your user name

well my name is angie

and it was one of my nick names when I was growing up:)

Well mine is boring, my name is Laura and I am Irish lol

I have an online name which I have had for a few years, and thats Flicker, hence my forum Flickers Chat lol, but when I was joining here I wanted to be me and not a fake forum name, if you get me?? Being Flicker is like an alias, being Laura is being me, though as Flicker I am the same, does that make any sense at all?

The reason I am called Flicker is a tad embarassing lol, on a forum which I helped run a few years ago, there was an add for Anne Summers, which showed a woman flicking a baked bean across the floor, and as I didnt know what this meant and everyone thought it was sooo funny, Flicker was born lol!:innocent0002::innocent0002:

I hope you all know what I mean, and I dont have to explain much further :beam: lol

HAHAHAHA!! PMSL Laura that's a fab story about how you got your nickname! I'm going to have to search for that ad now and send it to my friends as we have a running joke in work about flicking beans! :rotflmao:

Its funny now, I am just glad that one of you has understoond and I didnt have to explain further, I dont think I would have known how too LOL!!

In the add she is just flicking the bean across the floor if I remember right!

Btw, I really had never heard of that expression before that day!

Mine was a bit of a play on the nursery rhyme Georgie Porgie, take Porgie and mix it with gorgeous which is what I was aiming for when I first started out... nowt like being ambitious!

Gxx

mine because my msn is charisma_1630 and i originaly got charisma from the name of an actress i liked when i was younger :)

Mine was nothing to do with my weight, but my tiddler!

Mine is quite boring really, I first came on-line in 1999 (poetic or what? lol) and it was the year of the eclipse, and I live in West Cornwall where the view was supposed to be the best, so I thought why not have that as a user name so that I could eclipse and then re-emerge as the real me. If you see what I mean - lol x

Mine was a bit of a play on the nursery rhyme Georgie Porgie, take Porgie and mix it with gorgeous which is what I was aiming for when I first started out... nowt like being ambitious!

Gxx

Wow Porgeous! You look amazing. I am new here so I didn't see your progress. How long did it take to find the new you?
(sorry I know that is a bit off topic, but I just had to say it.

My nick came from the idea that I would feel free if I lost my weight and liberty is such a nice word.
x

I have no idea why I chose mine as normally on every other forum I use Shooms (I'm a simple man)... I deliberately chose summat else from anyone on my other forums stalking me or coming across me as I was embarrased about LT... that lasted for a few weeks now I'm LT & proud & sing it's praises from the rooftops :)

wow there are so many people that have such great reason was gonna quote one at a time but i think it might take me all night.

howdy you shouldnt be ahamed at all cos like us all hun we are doing it for a reason as we dont wanna be this way anymore!!

xxxx

Mine is the names of two of my dogs put together, they happened to be around when I signed up!

mine well lol,
im a gaming fan, was my very first name ever in a game (wondersheep) then became fightersheep now i even reply when i get called sheep so its now a nick name, :D

Aim to be trim, and lee is half of my name, voila: 'Trimlee'!

my names christiona and most people call me chrissie then people started to call me missy chrissie.. and my favourite number is 3 lol quite boring!

Ive had the same username since i was 16 lol my dad chose it me when we first ever went online back in 1997 lol

xxx

Back