Ok here goes, my journey

Sorry I've been AWOL, not been online much.

Wrok, work work !!!! I've been doing 15hr days :( & it's not letting up. The only thing keeping me going is the fact I break up in 3 weeks & hopefully wont be back to this role. The guys that work for me look like they have new roles sorted for them although they aren't happy but at least they have a job & are being paid & not being made redundant.

Dukan has gone down the pan, I have good days & then wreck it. I keep trying to stick to PV days to try & limit the damage but then stress takes over & I eat crap. I will be back on it but it looks like after crimbo now.

Hope you are doing well, will try & pop on more frequently x

Sorry I've been AWOL, not been online much.

Wrok, work work !!!! I've been doing 15hr days :( & it's not letting up. The only thing keeping me going is the fact I break up in 3 weeks & hopefully wont be back to this role. The guys that work for me look like they have new roles sorted for them although they aren't happy but at least they have a job & are being paid & not being made redundant.

Dukan has gone down the pan, I have good days & then wreck it. I keep trying to stick to PV days to try & limit the damage but then stress takes over & I eat crap. I will be back on it but it looks like after crimbo now.

Hope you are doing well, will try & pop on more frequently x

Just get through this horrid time however you can, matey. We'll be here, holding up the Dukan bus so you can hop on when you're ready!

P x

Jo your a miss xxx but you have to cope the best way you can xxx pp as best you can. Post regular so we know how you are and all aboard the Dukan bus on January 1st 2013 xxx

JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sorry to hear u not having good time ;(
defo need to see u on the bus, have saved u a seat!!! Love Sids advice to do pp when u can thats a great idea! U know what to do hun, come back when u can xxxx

Hope your feeling better with only two weeks to go before a bit of a break lovely...... Dukan will wait but you are taking the sensible approach by attempting PV each day - I am doing the same ATM and even dropping in some conso days if necessary as I was getting out of control again..... Think it makes sense to go easy on yourself if you can and hopefully less binging or eating of rubbish will occur!!! That's my theory anyway! xxxx

evening Jo .............its a week sice you last posted hope your doing ok xxx

I'm still here :) not been online all that much so haven't read any diaries.

It has been horrific at work I have been super stressed. Just when I think things are settling they land something else on me to handle.

Anyway I've broken up this evening until 2nd Jan & I finish that role 24th Jan & then I go into the redeployment pool - cant wait.

Diet has gone right out the window, sorry ladies I know. I will be back on the Dukan bus in the new year with it all to lose again no doubt.

I hope you are all doing ok & looking forward to Christmas. Now I've finished work I will be around more.

Soooooooooooo merry Christmas you lovely lot & I hope you all get what you wish for xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww Jo xxx great to hear from you.At least the end of January your light at the end if the tunnel is visable. The Dukan bus runs regular and always stops and has plenty of seats xxx ill keep you a seat next to me xxx have a great xmas

Great to see a post from you Jojo, hope you have an amazing Christmas, work sounds rubbish but like Siddid said at least there is light at the end of the tunnel there.... Dukan plan for us all in the New Year, know I need to lose a wee bit again!! xxxx

Happy christmas eve :)

I hope you all have a fab Christmas day, it's my birthday tomorrow so I will be :) xxxx

Happy birthday jo xxx and merry christmas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Merry Christmas!! See u in the new year xx

Ellllooooooo lovelies I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Some of you will already know I got engaged !!!!!! It was a real surprise, we got up early as I always do as I get excited & opened our Christmas presents. Then TDM handed me my birthday card, the card read to my fiancée, I looked at him puzzled not understanding & he then proceeded to get down on one knee & pulled out a ring & said "will you marry me?" He was so emotional I just flung my arms around him & when I pulled away he said "well what's your answer ?" I laughed & said "yes you spanner :)" how very romantic :).

He'd kept it a complete secret in case people posted on FB & it leaked out, his daughter came round in the evening & she suspected he'd ask but didn't know when as he'd asked her what she thought.

So tons of drink & food have been consumed with Christmas, birthday & engagement celebrations but I have to say I am ready to come back to Dukan. I feel huge !!!!

awwwwww Jo xxx how romantic congratulations again. yep back on dukan in the new year for the big day?????????????????? have you set a date yet ????????????

No Sidd no date, I think it'll will be sometime in 2014 though as TDM has set leave & he doesn't have 2 weeks together next year. We've talked about getting married abroad so it'll be wedding/honeymoon. It hasn't really sunk in yet I don't think, we've had cards from the family & I keep thinking they are late Christmas cards not engagement cards :)

Ahh CONGRATULATIONS - that is such lovely news..... Back to Dukan for me too tomorrow!!! Back to work and normality - I AM HUGE!!! Only one pair of trousers fit!!! LOL! x

I know the feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Trudy, I feel huge today too we went for a celebration curry last night & I ate far to much & drank to much fizz too. Thankfully he proposed at Christmas so we can get it all over & done with in one hit rather than have to do it all again later on :)

Back