Ok here goes, my journey

haha sid, good one. So funny.

Enjoy slow days for now hun, PV days sounds good, no losing track of food.

Some people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

I've just seen a post from a previous Dukaner who we have all supported slating Dukan because it doesn't work, however this person didn't follow the full process of going through the stages so how they can moan it's all Dukan's fault is beyond me. Excuse after excuse, all diets work if you stick to them but if you want a quick fix tape your mouth up !

Rant over

You can probably guess Sara, fickle is all I'm saying

OH DEAR I know who you are talking about and I have been following too!!!! Was bugging me quite a bit too!

Taking responsibility for your own actions I think is what is required there - me? I hold my hand up totally but still stamp my feet a little!!!! xxxx

off to see who you are talking about xxx

I've calmed down now just made me see red someone blaming the diet when they were stuffing their faces & not going through all the steps. Like most people expecting once they had lost their weight that they could return to what the used to do.

I'm guessing they will be back at some point & I shan't be following the up downs this time.

I'm afraid my face ain't going to be healed by Saturday :( still got bruising appearing on my cheek now ! I'm oing to put some fake tan on tonight to see how it looks.

Work is still very slow but I'm not going to complain

Good Dukan day today managed a PP day !! Yay

hope you manage to cover them bruises, if not keep your good side to the camera xxx

It's TDM worrying people will think he's given me a smack. Thing is if he had he'd be in worse state :)

lol, you can understand him though. Can you get a hold of that make up that covers birthmarks???? boots might stock it on next day delivery for tinternet xxx

Aw hunni, just think you'll have a tale to tell though. Get that sympathy from em all LOL.

I think i guessed who you were talking about, if its who I thought then I totally agree with you, I kept thinking that all the time i was following the ups and downs....mainly ups for the last part.

Get you Jojo - a PP day - you rock lovely! Sure the make up will help loads with the bruising - go out and have a blast! xxxxx

And remember pics please xxx

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need to stop reading the diary of "that" person, I blame you Col as i go searching for yours & come across hers. Don't know why she is winding me up so much

Anyway I managed another PP day yesterdy woooohooooooo !

Burfday party tomorrow I've already chosen my food so that's all sorted & good food choices made. The only thing is I will have a drink but I have said I wont have another until the end of April when one of my besties is 50 & she is having a vodka party.

I may just get away with the eye, I've been drowning it in bio oil & it has calmed down loads, redness reduced significantly & I got some cover up make up - so with the fake tan hiding the yellow of the bruise & the make up it should be hardly noticiable :)

Hope you are all having a great Friday x

LOL Jojo - that certain person will battle for ever on any diet!!!! STOP reading!!! Mind you it is addictive!! LOL!
Well done on another PP day and plan for party tomorrow sounds grand!!! Enjoy yourself..... Glad the bruising etc going down and you are on the mend..... I thought you looked simply beautiful in the pics from the get together - stop avoiding the camera - nice to have pics to remember the great times!!!! xx

I agree with Trudy, you may not like you photo taken but the camera likes you, your a beatiful woman so enjoy...............SMILE ......XXX

Back