Ok here goes, my journey

Just a quick update until I can get 5mins to update my diary for food yesterday, wi this morning showing a 2.5lb loss - I'll take that :D

:happy096: THAT'S AMAZING JOJO !!! X

So here I am with a few minutes to spare, just sitting at the hospital waiting to get my eyes checked. Opticians referred me last year as the pressure was too high on one of there tests so I was referred. They keep calling me back but I'm never told anything.

Any way food for yesterday PV day - (amazed I lost 2.5lbs after doing a PV day)

B Muffins & rhubarb
L Roast beef & home yogurt & sf jelly
D Roast beef, carrots, cabbage, butternut squash roasties, tofu creme & rhubarb
S Rhubarb thingymajig :)

Toilet fairy came after all that rhubarb - surprised ? NO !!!!

Today PV again - date night tonight first time I've seen TDM all week & I may just give hom his birthday box as it's 3 weeks today before we go to Dublin

B Scarmbled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
L Gallette - my very first one. Did a savoury one & had a green salad with it
S SF jelly
D - not sure yet as we are eating out

Hope you all have a good weekend x

So here I am with a few minutes to spare, just sitting at the hospital waiting to get my eyes checked. Opticians referred me last year as the pressure was too high on one of there tests so I was referred. They keep calling me back but I'm never told anything.

Any way food for yesterday PV day - (amazed I lost 2.5lbs after doing a PV day)

B Muffins & rhubarb
L Roast beef & home yogurt & sf jelly
D Roast beef, carrots, cabbage, butternut squash roasties, tofu creme & rhubarb
S Rhubarb thingymajig :)

Toilet fairy came after all that rhubarb - surprised ? NO !!!!

Today PV again - date night tonight first time I've seen TDM all week & I may just give hom his birthday box as it's 3 weeks today before we go to Dublin

B Scarmbled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
L Gallette - my very first one. Did a savoury one & had a green salad with it
S SF jelly
D - not sure yet as we are eating out

Hope you all have a good weekend x

Well done on the weightloss :D

What's with the rhubarb? Are we allowed to have it?

The more options the better :)

Yep we can have 100gms on a PP day & unlimited on PV day - it's a vegetable :) Helps with transit issues too

Yep we can have 100gms on a PP day & unlimited on PV day - it's a vegetable :) Helps with transit issues too

Lol! I'm not constipated as such but, I only go every two days now.

Thanks for the info x

Great news on your 2.5lbs loss. It's all downwards.... thats the objective. And the 'spirits' rise

So I wrote a massive post from my phone & lost the blinkin lot so here is updated version :)

So we went for a steak last night I had a 16oz rump which i was slightly disapointed with as when I'd cut all the fat off it was about the size of an 8oz, they usually come with chips but I asked for a salad & the salad was huge !!!!!! Did give TDM his birthday box which he was pleased with as far as i could tell, man of very few words unless it's about golf.

Brought some more clothes home with today, I have suitcases full of clothes in all different sizes so I've just had a rumage through one. I've a few new pairs of jeans i can wear summer ones too & loads of new tops. I found a coup of skirts I can now get into for work too which was a bonus. Does anyone find they are a bigger size in jeans than they are in skirts ? I tried on a couple thinking no way as they are a 16 & I'm an 18 in jeans although the ones I'm wearing are a little lose but 16's are too tight but the skirts they slipped on easy.

Had a bit of upset this morning, I had to have one of my cats put to sleep last year due to heart failure. I spoilt him so much as I was told he wouldn't live past 2 & he was 8 when i let the rainbow bridge take him, anyway I had totally forgotton as I've been living at TDM's that there is a cat round the corner who is the double of him. I came home this morning with him sitting outside my front door & I had to do a double take, my poor Barney I do miss him.IMG_0254.JPG

So food today it's another PV day

B Omlette with bacon & mushrooms
L Chicken salad
D Diet coke chicken & salad, rhubarb thingy

Drank loads of water today

Hope everyones having a good weekend x

Aww JoJo i am so very sorry to hear about your cat, thinking of you my sweet ((hugs))

I definitely agree about jeans. I swear mine shrink every time I wash them.... or that's what I used to tell myself!

Barney looks so cute! It's so upsetting when you lose an animal, but it sounds like you spoilt him lots and gave him a good life so I hope that gives you some comfort x

Not a great evening with TDM last night, still a way to go. Right now I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Did have a couple of vodkas last night but stuck to plan food wise.

Today I'm doing another PV day then I'll do 3 or 4 PP days straight.

B left over rhubarb thingy
L turkey & veggies - eating out
D not sure yet will see how hungry I am after lunch.

2 pints of water so far today, have a great Sunday everyone x

Jojo - if you get nothing back from the effort you put in - don't waste any more of your life xx xx Find someone who does deserve you xx

Barney looks lovely :bighug::bighug:he is definately in kitty heavan waiting for you !! X

Back