Ok here goes, my journey

Good loss, despite the blip, if you have a good week theres no reason why the blip should have an effect on next weeks, you go for it girl, set a challenge and when you lose buy something yummy to wear.

Jo Jo, you poor love with such crazy work. Chin up, you can do it, you're super organised and have done so well so far. Not long now till the crazy time is over - how are ya gonna spend your winnings?! Big treats I hope! Jx

Glad to see you enjoyed Dublin. Congrats on your lotto win and on loosing the 'bulk' of your 'holiday gain'.
Its great that you can have the odd blow out and rectify it very quickly. It's not as if you pile on stones with just a little treat.

Not been on for a few days as i'm just so stressed with work I just don't know what to do anymore. Work is piling on top of me & all I want to do is cry all the time. I'm over reacting & uber sensitive :( it's not good.

Kept to plan though which is a good thing as usually i turn to food for comfort BUT that's probably because I'm hardly eating anything

Fingers crossed i win the euro tonight & I can jack it all in

Not been on for a few days as i'm just so stressed with work I just don't know what to do anymore. Work is piling on top of me & all I want to do is cry all the time. I'm over reacting & uber sensitive :( it's not good.

Kept to plan though which is a good thing as usually i turn to food for comfort BUT that's probably because I'm hardly eating anything

Fingers crossed i win the euro tonight & I can jack it all in

hey if you win the euro are you gaonna take us all on a lil holiday??? lol xx
chin up girl it will be over soon xxx and your doing fab sticking to the plan cause when im stressed i reach straight out for the comfort food xx

Well done Jo, don't let the b******s get you down xxx light at the end of the tunnel .

well done for sticking to diet during stress that is when it all goes pear shape for me, literally!

Aw Jojo, poor you, I used to be in a similar situation and my hubby's been there twice. You might need to go see a doc hun and see if you can get a bit of time off work, sounds like you very stressed out and if you're not careful you'll end up with a breakdown, and a lot longer off work.

The other thing is to try not to do it all in one go, bosses really don't give a crap about staff these days, the more you do the more they believe you will do. If you occasionally leave something for another day, they might be annoyed but soon get the idea that you really don't have the time.

Hope you can de-stress soon hun xxxx

Well done for stickign to the plan though. Yay, good for you x

I agree with the others, this is bang out of order :( all I can send you is (hugs) and hope that thinks improve and soon xxx

hi jo, only took 10 pages of reading to catch up with your news ;) hope you are having a better days xx

thinking of u jo xx

You can only do, what you can do!! You cant magic extra hours in the day, you can do this job standing on your head, you wouldn't have been given the responsibility if you couldn't do it, you will get through this and when its all over and done with, go book yourself in a spa and have relaxing pampering session to recharge your batteries.

Chin up kiddo!! xx

Thanks all for you kind words, I have actually spoken to sommeone at work "people engagment" she was really sympathic & said the last thing they wanted was for me to go off sick but she didn't have any answers. I do think it has set alarm bells off though as yesterday I had a phone call from one of the guys I'm working with on a project which demands a lot of my time, he said he is getting someone in to help with what we've got to do. That's all very well & good but there are loads of other things that I haven't yet done on other projects & another one kicked off yesterday adding to my work load.

My boss was in yesterday & he feels exactly the same as i do except he didn't admit to wanting to burst into tears every 5 minutes :)

I've decided this weekend I am not going to do any work as I need a break from it & even though I know I'll be just as stressed next week because of the amount to do, I am getting to the stage where I think stuff it ! I'vewarned them how I'm feeling & if they don't do anything I'll be going off & it wont just be for a few days but maybe weeks/months.

Anyway a little bit of good news, wi today & I've lost all my Dublin weight & an extra lb so nearly half way now

Will deffo try & catch up with all your diaries this weeken. I've missed you all

Thanks again for all you thoughts xxxxx

Hi Jo,glad to hear youve spoken out. You know they have an obligation to your health and safety at work and stress is a killer, its you boss who needs to look immediaty at your work load and deligate some taske else where and now...I think stress is as important an issue as say live cables lying around. They are not getting the est of you under these circumstances. But its the same story in all firms 1 person doing the job of three. Have a stressless weekend Jo, keep posting were worried about you xxx

Its like any other job Jo if you carry on doing it they will let you ........ at least they have been warned. Have a work free weekend and then by Monday you will be refreshed and ready to go at it again. And outbursts of tears - better out than in in my opinion ............. take care xxx

Back