Ok here goes, my journey

So an update, Friday at work didn't go to badly. Not sure if it was because it was Friday & I knew I was off for the weekend. Finally finished & signed off all the appraisals so that's one thing off my mind boss informed me though that I've got to lose 2 people by the end of September !!!! Got a big meeting this week so no point worrying about it until after then. Surprisingly I've had a calmness come over me, maybe it's just my body trying to stop me from having a break down ?

So finished early Friday & went food shopping which was a mega mistake as the world & their children all decided to go at the same time ! Managed to stock up though on Dukan stuff.

Chilled in front of the tv to watch the opening of the Olympics & promptly fell asleep :) didn't see any of it.

Saw TDM last night & was molested in my sleep ! He must have been having a sexy dream but this morning can't remember any of it. Last week he woke me up singing in his sleep - he's a strange one.

He did me lean bacon & eggs this morning & he brought some 97% pork sausages which I did try. None of the usual husk or starches & no fat so nice for a change.

Did have a peak yesterday & I was another lb down so reached the halfway point, still a long way to go & there is no way I'm going to reach TW by the date given by dr d !

doesnt matter when you get to tw, only that you will xxx hope you are refreshed for next week Jo, hope its better than the last....i was so worried about you xxx

half way mark ... oh yeah oh yeah !!! well done sweet xxxx

Shocker !!!! Just been to the dentist as 2 of my crowns have come out. Need 2 new ones £559 !!!!! Lotto win money spent :(

Im lucky ive a nhs place so £200 max, then if i get whitening or veneers etc i just pay private I find it the cheapest way for me xxx

Shocker !!!! Just been to the dentist as 2 of my crowns have come out. Need 2 new ones £559 !!!!! Lotto win money spent :(

ooh my days! gutted! you could always ask your dentist to do a payment plan like i did! they dont like doing it but they do.2 years ago i spread my £365 root canal and gold filling over 3 months as opposed to me not being able to afford him and me going elsewhere. dont know if it helps but then you could spend your lotto win on something else that you want lol xxx
then again my filling did fall out 3 months later pmsl. i hate the dentist!!!

These dentists take the mickey with their prices :mad:

That is half NHS £209 for one crown & £350 for one private. I could have probably gone for 2 NHS but you can see them both so I'm going to have to pay :( I will get some of the NHS payment back as I'm in a scheme where I get 75% back but nothing on the private one

Oh Jo, it's always such ups and downs for you, poor love. Fantastic news on getting half way but horrible that work's still as it is and the nightmare dental news. Did having a restful weekend help at all? Jx

Flip work sounds a nightmare but amazing that you are halfway and doing soooooo well on dukan. Hope ur weekend was good. Chin up with work lovely...... X

thought this might cheer you up what with work being such a nightmare latelyxxx

Attachments

• work stuff xx.jpg
    work stuff xx.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 36
Fab Charly & some of is exactly what I'm thinking :)

glad u liked it. xx

So today was "the big meeting day" at work, basically I have to lose 2 people by the end of September, all the existing team will have to reapply for there own jobs. Attendance patterns are going to change & so are the job grading. To top it all they are relocating us BUT I won't be joining them !!! I have the role of sorting it all out & then I'm being made a redeployee, if I haven't gone off sick by then !!

Apart from all that life is great ! Still in the zone although I think dynorod might need to be called for there services, not been the loo in a week & a half. I have been taking my painkillers which make me constipated, I've had a slimatee tonight so fingers crossed for the morning :)

So today was "the big meeting day" at work, basically I have to lose 2 people by the end of September, all the existing team will have to reapply for there own jobs. Attendance patterns are going to change & so are the job grading. To top it all they are relocating us BUT I won't be joining them !!! I have the role of sorting it all out & then I'm being made a redeployee, if I haven't gone off sick by then !!

Apart from all that life is great ! Still in the zone although I think dynorod might need to be called for there services, not been the loo in a week & a half. I have been taking my painkillers which make me constipated, I've had a slimatee tonight so fingers crossed for the morning :)

try the sugar free sweeties!!

That sounds so stressful, and awful that people have to reapply for their own jobs. I hope they find a new position for you, and they let you know what's going on soon.

Well done for staying on track!x

Oh god another job problem, I really hope it all gets sorted without you being under too much stress.

Love the chart, have printed it out for hubby :)

Back