Ok here goes, my journey

2lb pff this week :) & just a lb to go to my next goal ! Yeeehawwww at least my weight is something in my life I am in control of, I'm in control of nothing else !!!!

well done xxx

Go go Jojo! Being in control of food is a great feeling, keep it up! Chin up missus, this is a truly horrible time for you at work, that's for sure.

Jx

well done Jojo :D

Go Jo, go Jo xxxx your in control of all parts of your life.....weight, work and love xxx great loss xxx

Omg Jo.......is Gemma on towie pregnant????????

Sid I think it's just to keep people watching, I don't think she is but you never know !

Been up the lotty today, had a letter from the council giving me a month to sort it out or they will take it off me ! Because of the horrendous weather rain rain & rain it's really overgrown & obviously because of the rain I've not been up there.

Hired a strimmer & TDM has been helping me clear it. We have worked really hard & are now both done in. Night in tonight watching the Olympics & I really really fancy vino !!!!! I shall try & resist, I bet I fall asleep before all the excitement :)

Gold medal for the gardening doubles! Go team GB! Enjoy tonight, make yourself a fake cocktail and you'll be fine! Jx

So after my hard grafting on Saturday at the lotty I fell well & truly off the Dukan train ! We were both exhausted, my back was well & truly shot that I walked a bit like I'd cacked my pants so whilst I was in the shower the baaaaaad train driver ordered us pizza. I didn't object though, not had pizza for ages & I love it. I also had a few cheeky vodka's all for pain relieving purposes :)

But I did get straight back on the wagon yesterday so call it a gala meal :)

Today the whoosh fairy had paid me a long overdue visit too so all is well. I need to start recording my food again to get me back into the swing of things as I haven't been logging it as I've been to busy with work.

Yes Jojo, pizza was my friend on Sunday night too (it doesn't help that Pizza Hut have a £5 deal going on) :rolleyes:.

Pizza!!! Probably number three on my list of "foods that I wish had zero calories " (wine and chocolate are of course 1 & 2)

indian curry (anyone im not fussy) with naan bread and popadoms :)

Oh, why did you lot go and mention pizza when I'm starving?! Trinimaria, don't you make a Dukan friendly version? I need to do that!

Oh, why did you lot go and mention pizza when I'm starving?! Trinimaria, don't you make a Dukan friendly version? I need to do that!

There are a few variations online.

One with a galette base and one with a cauliflower crust :)

cauli crust hmmm sounds interesting?

I've lost the plot :( Work is so stressy & I'm turning to food for comfort :( I am so diappointed with myself.

I know I need to get back on track as it'll be easier to put the weight on than it has been to get it off. I just wish the powers would be would make a decision so I can start moving things along :( Major fed up !

Back