Ok here goes, my journey

Love the menu Jojo!!! Not so sure about the Christmas shopping - I have bought one pressie but that is it - I am defo one who waits until the last minute to shop - I try to remember each year to shop throughout and put to one side but honestly I forget and when I do remember I can't keep the secret from the recipient and they end up having it earlier!!! LOL - hopeless....... Hope you have a great week Jojo! Girly weekend a great incentive to keep at it - hope dinner with other half was lovely! x

What an awful rainy, gloomy day ! Is this rain ever gonna let up ! TDM had a minor bump on the way to work this morning, he swerved to miss a fox & he thinks there was some diesiel on the road & he went into a spin. He ended up going into a barrier & doing a bit of damage to the rear of his car, he is ok though & the fox lives to see another day.

So todays fodder

B Muffins
L Roast chicken & boiled egg
S Rhubarb & FF yogurt
D Roast chicken
S SF jelly

Plenty of liquids today

fab loss jojo.. hope TDM isnt too shaken

TDM is fine, he text me this morning to say he was calling in sick. He has hurt his wrist & the doc say's he has torn some ligaments, I personally think he is just milking it for some time off work :)

Today I took my friend to Manchester airport to catch a flight to Canada, the weather was vile !!!!!! rain rain rain, it hasn't hit here again - yet !

Food for today

B Muffins
L Chicken & veg curry
D Chicken & veg curry - made a big pot
S SF jelly

Liquids are plentiful today.

Still no decision at work yet & yet another plan has failed because they don't know what they are doing ! Still I'm trying not to let it get to me.

Keep positive jo xxx you sound like your old happy up beat self xxx and love the sympathy your lavishing on tdm lol xxx

Keep positive jo xxx you sound like your old happy up beat self xxx and love the sympathy your lavishing on tdm lol xxx

I do feel a bit more like my old self Sidd, just hope it continues. It's strange how having control over my food has made me feel more in control about everything, I hope that it simply isn't just food otherwise I'm stuffed - being an emotional eater !

Anyway sick boy is feeling better today but it is his day off - now theres a surprise ! Off to the cinema later & going out for food.

B Would you believe chicken curry !
L cottage cheese & salad
D TBC
S muffins

Having another PV day today only because we are off out & it's easier.

Rain followed me back from Manchester yesterday although it's stopped for a bit now although the sky isn't looking hopeful for it to remain that way !

Ohhh sounds like a nice day even with the rain Jojo, what are you planning to see? I want to see the new on is it unbelievable or something along those lines??? Or maybe sounding like a mad lady!
Understand your emotions with regard to the food - I am defo an emotional eater too - drives me nuts as it is sooo tough to keep it under control - in the old days I would eat cos I was happy, sad, angry etc!!! Any extreme emotion led me to food - hard not to fall back to it all the time but accepting it as one of my traits has helped alot!!
Anwway, hope you have a yummy dinner out and a lovely day..... x

ohhh lush!! i love cold curry the morning after! so delish xxx

Don't think I could have a curry for breakfast but have been known back in the day to have a morning after the night before donner kebab!

Eve69 said:
Don't think I could have a curry for breakfast but have been known back in the day to have a morning after the night before donner kebab!

Same hear....always tasted better the morning after xxx

I love cold pizza for breakfast, don't think even I could face a doner kebab ! Talking of breakfast I've not long had mine & decided I fancied porridge, 2tspns of bran don't go far do they ? I feel I've missed out now as I usually have muffins.

Last night was a bit of a let down, we went for a meal & I had steak & salad. The steak was nice not very big but ok, the salad was measley ! I was still hungry afterwards so when we got to the cinema I had a big diet coke to try & fill me up. The film was dire - went to see Killing them softly - don't bother going really ! It was the first time in my life I have ever walked out of the cinema it was that bad ! We weren't the only ones either. It was funny as I was sitting thinking this is awful but didn't say anything as I thought TDM was into it, then as people were leaving he turned to me & said I dare you to walk out, I didn't need daring :) So up I got & he followed, he thought I was into it ! Back to TDM's we went & he cooked me a chicken breast as he knew I was still hungry & we watched the telly instead. Never mind !

I am WFH today, waiting for my new iphone to be delivered. I am just a tad excited, new toy

Fodder for today

B Porridge
L Spicy mince
D Steak
S SF jelly

Oh shame about the film but always good when you can walk out together!!! LOL! What a good boy to make you something else to eat too!! Brownie points there I think! Obviously new iPhone 5 being delivered??? Muchly exciting - enjoy and have a great day!!! With you on the porridge - mind you need to make a batch of muffins today as running out - don't think I could exchange muffins for porridge - in fact getting shaky thinking about it!! LOL! xxx

did you get the iphone 5 ?? i love mines....I was one of the saddos queuing at the apple sore lol the day after they were released mind you LOL ... hubby kept saying how he couldnt beleive we were doing that for a new fone and how everyone else in the queue had an iphone 4 so why did they need a 5 :rolleyes: think i was the only normal looking person there with my wee old iphone 3 LOL

No iPhone at all here! Any old ones going spare, gratefully received lol! TDM certainly knows the way to a Dukaneer's heart, doesn't he? Glad he's behaving himself. And you guys are completely wrong about the porridge: 2 tablespoons is 3 dessertspoons (heaped), add water and microwave for 1.5 mins, pile high with stewed rhubarb, sprinkle that with sweetener then load on a heap of natural yoghurt as well. I've got it to such a fine art I have to use a serving bowl to fit it all in! Better than a rubbery old muffin any day of the week. Still, each to his own... x

ahh porridge is so the way forward i hate them muffins too much work for too little reward! i do my porridge in the saucepan tho (no into the crust) and i dont use milk in it hardly ever unless its a treat! and i have loads in the morning two tablespoons ( iactually use me mums tablespoon to measure it out) and about an inch of water high in a milk pan slowly stir n it makes a tonne of porridge, lush on a cold winter / autumn morning. the one time i ran out ..(yesterday) and had toast instead i felt cheated! xx

sarafvrm said:
No iPhone at all here! Any old ones going spare, gratefully received lol! TDM certainly knows the way to a Dukaneer's heart, doesn't he? Glad he's behaving himself. And you guys are completely wrong about the porridge: 2 tablespoons is 3 dessertspoons (heaped), add water and microwave for 1.5 mins, pile high with stewed rhubarb, sprinkle that with sweetener then load on a heap of natural yoghurt as well. I've got it to such a fine art I have to use a serving bowl to fit it all in! Better than a rubbery old muffin any day of the week. Still, each to his own... x

OMG......i didnt know dessert spoons were different to table spoons.....ive been under eating xxx

lol, omg undereating ... shock horror at the sheer cheek of it!! xxx

Charly ive probs been missing out on an exta muffin a day ........scandalous

Back