Ok here goes, my journey

i agree

LOL love the way you said personally i thought he was a bit of a plank ... hmmm wonder why you have changed your mind pmsl!!! bless ya!
dont u just love it when someone who you thought was a goon turns out to be pretty cool!! xxx he is right by the way! xx

The says goes 'you never hear anything nice about yourself' when listening in................WRONG!!!!!! what a nice boost.

Don't get too stressed hun with the week ahead, one day at at time.

I'm poorly sick :( was up during the night with what I thought was kidney pain. Managed to get in to see my dr only to be told she thinks I've either got a sacral joint infection or arthritis in my sacral joint :( I'm hoping its an infection. Got to have a full blood test ( fasting type) then take it from there. I've also got the lerg coming, throat is sore.

Food today has been

B muffins
L miracle soup
D steak & salad

Work has been dire, roller coaster day. Tell them, no don't, tell them, no don't all blinkin day haven't told them. Bloody awful !

Hope you feel better soon Jo, I'm sure the stress you've been under at work hasn't helped. I hope you manage to get a good nights sleep tonight xx

Jo massive hugs xxx defo the stress now showing signs in your health. Look after your self xxx damm job .

Hope you feel better soon Jo :( there's so much nasty going around at the moment (I've had most of them :eek:) take care of you and try to get plenty of rest xxx

oh jo.... this all sucks :( hope you feel better soon..... and as for work :sigh: think i would have walked by now

I would definitely have walked by now 4-5 months in the max I ever stayed in job I hated and where they sucked :)

power to your elbow my friend xxx

Dr referred me to physio & as work have a referral scheme which is quicker than the NHS referred myself to them & had a telephone consulation with them today. The physio disagrees with my Dr & also thinks it's stress manifestering itself, my bodys way of stayong enoughs enough. So still in pain & still no announcement ! Physio has sent a report off to my boss though saying that I am under a massive amount of pressure & the situation needs to be resolved sooner rather than later & he has a duty of care blah blah blah. My boss is actually ok it's those above that need a kicking. I can't leave, I've a mortage & bills to pay & whilst things aren't strictly sorted with me & TDM although we are a lot better than we were I can't take the risk of getting out of it.

So I'm in pain & full of the lerg BUT I am still in control of my food. I am going to do a few extra PV days though I think just until I'm over the cold.

& I log on tonight to find out we have lost 2 more to JUDDD, ah well we are all on the same journey just not the same course

So my food today has been

B Muffins, tofu creme
D Miracle soup
D Chicken breast & miracle soup, tofu creme

TDM did look after me last night, I was feeling sorry for myself. I was so weepy & needy, not like me at all !

Jo wish i could put the kettle on and have a cuppa with you. Your such a worry to us all atm. But great your in control of the food. Xxx

Awwwww bless you Sidd, knowing you are all here is a great comfort believe me :)

Forgot When I was at the drs yesterday she said to me "well done on the weight loss, you've done very well & managed to keep your youthful looks "

I'm glad you went to the doctor's. Lots of fluids (miracle soup) while you're not well, and defo try that hot water bottle. Don't worry about your weight, if you're like me you will neither gain nor lose while you're feeding a cold/starving a fever. Just keep your head down at work, I would, things have got to get sorted before too long now xx

Aw Jojo, hugs hunni, work is just not good doing that to you. I think you should get signed off sick with stress. A few weeks will show them you are unwell, give you a rest and hopefully clear th problem.

Jojo25 said:
Forgot When I was at the drs yesterday she said to me "well done on the weight loss, you've done very well & managed to keep your youthful looks "

Woo hoo, missus, great compliment from the quack! :D

Feel better soon, love.

P x

I've been proper poorly & feeling sorry for myself :( on the mend today though. Wednesday hardly ate a thing as my throat was so sore & yesterday ate everything in sight & ordered food in !

Feeling less sorry for myself today so back on it, still no announcement at work, hoping its next week !

Back