Ok here goes, my journey

My gut feeling is, see him. Meeting up doesn't automatically mean you'll pick up where you left off. He might have a girlfriend now anyway. And you're older and more experienced, you might wonder what you ever saw in him. You should make it clear to him that you're seeing someone else. But then again you never seem wholly convinced TDM is the one...

Oh I don't know, Ceri's probably right - putting it off again is definitely the safer course, but then will you always wonder? I'll be interested to hear what others advise. And of course you'll do what you want in the end anyway! x

You need to think about what you could potentially lose if it did start up again from where you left off, if you haven't anything to lose then go for it Cx

Ooooo i can't give an opinion i agree with all the girls both ways.... But 20 years is a life time and whos the same person they were 20 years ago. can't wait though to hear what you decide xxxx

Flipping heck Jojo, I go away for a week and look what happens - SOOOOO much going on in your life - well done for mostly staying in Dukan control during a whole bunch of illness and stress - the odd bit of choccy can be forgiven...... Not sure what to advise re FB reunion - like everyone else says if you feel you have nowt to lose then go for it but not sure this is the best time to be making that decision - you have a lot on your plate already and is this just gonna rock the already rocky boat!!! Whatever you decide you MM friends are 100% behind you! xxxxx

I'm sorry but I am of the opinion you should say no, that you have a lot going on right now. I've seen it happen when a close friend met up with someone she classed as her first love, it caused huge rows with her partner at the time, lots of jealousies and accusations.

I guess thats why the forum is so good, lots of different opinions LOL.

Regarding my reunion I am still juggling, sometimes I think it's only a coffee & it's going to be during the day so not alcohol involved & the curious side of me wants to see how he's turned out. THEN the sensible side says keep away, how would you like it if TDM did it. However I do meet up with my ex, we remaind friends when we split up & TDM is absolutley fine with it. This I think is a bit different though, anyway I'm going to forget about it until he gets in touch again :)

Yep loads going on at work, D day tomorrow. It's been an awful week & the seniors & HR are pants !!

Back in control of my food again though you will be glad to hear, it was a minor blip. Still doing PV days as still full of the lerg & my back is in bits but I just have to get on with it, I think at the moment it's better I try & stick with PV less chance of me going totally off the rails.

Food today

B Muffins
L Salt & Pepper chicken & salad
D Rump steak & salad
S SF jelly & FF yoghurt

Think you made the right choice hun :) there's no rush in any case, get the work situ sorted, focus on your health and everything else can wait xx

Relief all round tomorrow Jo. Awful day ahead though. But your menu look fab xxx

Thinking of you this evening Jo - hope the day wasn't as bad as you thought it would be - if it was worse remember we are all here for you. xxxxx

Thinking if you xxx

Thank you lovelies xxxxx

The day was awful, senior manager is a right bas***d !!!!!!! He told massive lies & made out there are no further changes, which is complete boll**ks as in 9 weeks there will be no team left. I thought after the first announcement me losing 2 by the end of the month was going to be bad but now the rest of the team think they are safe. It's just awful, my boss told me today that the senior manager said " Jo wont say anything will she " Then my boss told me he has been marked the lowest marking you can be, I think the senior just wants us all out & is making things unbearable so we go. It's not great & I feel so crap.

I will bounce back though, it's Friday & I have 2 days to get myself together

Oh My God Jo!!! Just been catching up on your week!

Can't believe the stress you have been under, your work situation sounds absolutely awful, but well done on getting back on the Dukan train.

xx

God senior management need shooting - they are playing with peoples lives - just not fair on them or you..... Hang in there Jo this is not your fault or burden to carry - just hope they struggle to sleep at night..... A***holes.....

Jo always remember when they look down the tree at us they see our faces when we look up the tree to see senior management all we see a***h**es......

Jo always remember when they look down the tree at us they see our faces when we look up the tree to see senior management all we see a***h**es......

Love it Sidd :)

It was a rough day yesterday, had a chat with one of my team who burst into tears. I felt absolutley awful. My senior manager sent me an email saying he knew how hard it was for me & he appreciated my support Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

I spent the afternoon supporting my boss, he isn't going to accept the mark he has been given & is going to challenge it but his head is all over the place so I was getting evidence for him as he has a meeting with the senior next week.

Felt completely drained last night but my mate turned up with wine & 10mins after she arrived a pizza turned up, she said she knew I wouldn't have been eating properly & having vino she wanted something to soak it all up. Bless her.

So I braved the scales this morning & it isn't pretty. I'm just going to try & do my best over the next couple of weeks as i knew there is more to come. I have to do the selection exercise next week anyway & I know that is going to be hard. So I'm going to try & do PV days until I'm in a better place, might manage a few PP days inbetween but I thought if I have a plan I'm not putting pressure on myself.

Thanks for all your support, I really do appreciate it xxxxxx

Afternoon Jo xxx sounds like a sensible plan. And its proven you'll still loose on a slower rate.

Back