Ok here goes, my journey

On a plus note I get out of this horrible job in 62 days, who knows what the redeployment pool holds for me but it's got to be better than this & it's only 65 days to my birthday :)

So another day done ! It's not getting any easier & HR are completely useless......sorry if any of you do that for a living :)

Good Dukan day though I've managed a pp day

B muffins
L chicken
D chicken
S ff yog & sf jelly

Plenty of water :)

So just a little blip today, crisps !!!! Starting eating out of a bowl before I realised.

Other food today has been good

B Scrambled egg
L Chicken & crisps
D Salt & Pepper chicken
S Muffins

Off to London tomorrow :(

I closed my eyes when i read crisp...lol. good food day otherwise xxx keep smiling Jo xxx

jojo! im saying nothing about the a fore mentioned crunchy snacks (ahem)
just had a lil catch up on your diary xxx

Awww Jo - thinking of you hunni - you are doing amazing for keeping strong whilst all is falling about around you..... Good girl. The scales better be kind to one who is trying so hard! xxx

So another day done ! It's not getting any easier & HR are completely useless......sorry if any of you do that for a living :)

Just read this out to my hubby, and he laughed out loud. This was a major problem where he was and then made redundant. The head HR woman was a little hitler.
He said they used to call them Heavily Retarded LOL!!! Norty really, not PC but when you are angry with someone words always come out.

Just read this out to my hubby, and he laughed out loud. This was a major problem where he was and then made redundant. The head HR woman was a little hitler.

He said they used to call them

H
eavily Retarded

LOL!!! Norty really, not PC but when you are angry with someone words always come out.

Human Remains :)

yep nobody likes HR...x

Well things aren't getting any better & my diet seems to go from being in control to being completely out of control. I'm not sure what I should do, any ideas anyone ?

Jojo25 said:
Well things aren't getting any better & my diet seems to go from being in control to being completely out of control. I'm not sure what I should do, any ideas anyone ?

Is it work that's making you feel like this though?
I'm trying to take the attitude that things are so bad on the work front for me that I have to keep my diet in control otherwise I'd send myself into depression
The gym/ exercise is really helping my mood as well?
I know the feeling though Hun and its so rubbish! Xx

Is it work that's making you feel like this though?
I'm trying to take the attitude that things are so bad on the work front for me that I have to keep my diet in control otherwise I'd send myself into depression
The gym/ exercise is really helping my mood as well?
I know the feeling though Hun and its so rubbish! Xx

Yep it's mainly work :( I can't go the gym I've got pins in my back & I've got nerve damage so the gym is a no no.

I have had a bit of trouble with my mother, she's an alcoholic & I've not spoken to her for a couple of years. She gets really absusive & very very nasty, anyway I had a visit from the RSPCA last week as someone had reported me for neglecting my cats. I'm sure it was her as she's threatened to do it before, anyone that knows me knows that I would put the cats before myself, they are spoilt rotten. So the RSPCA came, I had the day before had a food deleivery of 30 boxes of cat food so was able to show there cupboard off, insurance, booster cards etc..... obviously they had no grounds.

I seem to have a good couple of days & then I end up eating rubbish :( I just don't know how to control it full time or even limit the binges

Aw that's crap and so underhand!
Alcoholics are the worst type!
What about cooking lol yes I know but I find cooking really helps
Yesterday I was feeling crap and made about 4 batches of food! Lol
Just think about how better you would feel if you had a loss next week over all the rubbish that's going on!
I'm trying to think ' oh well at least ill be slim and unemployed' ha ha!! Xxx

I'm even scared to weigh in !!!!

I'm even scared to weigh in !!!!

Honey, don't be scared to weigh in. Face the scales then you'll know the "worst".

Then, personally I would suggest, either grab the Dukan bull by the horns, knowing that you can control your food (unlike other parts of your life) OR cut yourself some slack, Jo and take diet strains off yourself for the time being. You've got so much going on, that you don't need to give yourself extra pressure at the moment.

Hope this is helpful.

P x

p knows what she is talking about ... i agree! x

Back