Ok here goes, my journey

Hope that abcess is going!!!! How's today been - managed to eat anything? x

Hey gorgeous hope u are ok xx

Jojo what news???? Thinking of you Dukan friend! Tx

ahh mouth pain is awful and no matter what is so addictive poking around at it! xxx best wishes sweet heart xx

How you doing Jojo, poor you I hate abcesses, it quite often seems to be that there isn't any pain for a while but its building up in the back ground. I hope you're getting lots of rest, ignroe work, you just get you better xx

Elllloooo girls, well I've been proper poorly. First had a reaction to the antibiotics, tongue swelled up & my throat started to close up. So thought I was all sorted with a new course of antibiotics but then ended up in A&E, I had a blocked saliva gland which caused the floor of my mouth to swell up. So new course of antibiotics & emergency outpatients appointment. Still swollen & sore, have another appointment at the hospital Monday.

Would you believe they only allowed me one afternoon off work, I've been hounded :(

Going to see what the damage is Monday, hopefully antibiotics will have started working & I might be feeling more like getting back on track x

Kirsty !!!!!!! Great to see you back. How you doing, are you back with us ? X

Oh Jojo, thats awful on both counts. Hope the throat gets better soon as for work, go to docs and ask for a sick note, get yourself signed off. Its terrible how they are treating you . Hugs hun xxx

I agree with DNF, that's totally inappropriate behaviour (pretty sure you can take them to a tribunal for such stuff) get well soon honey x

Jo....what a year your having xxx finish it off right though with a Dukan loss xxx

How you doing Jo jo - hope that horrible abscess gone! xxxx

Helllllooooooo

I've been in hospital :( my saliva infection got worse,it swelled up to the size of an apple & was blocking my wind pipe. Had to have it drained & was on antibiotics intravenously for 4 days so to say I have been proper poorly is very true.

Came out yesterday & am sleeping loads

Trying to get back into the swing of Dukan today though do something's triggered in my brain :)

Will catch up on all your antics over the next few days. Hope you are all doing ok xx

OMG Jojo!! Some people are just terrible ATTENTION SEEKERS!!!!!

No, seriously, hope you are now starting to feel better.

What a year you've had!! Well TBH, it can only get better!

Big hugs xxx

Well I guess work had to give you a bit of time off to get over that one..... Glad your on the mend and thinking Dukan!!! Muchos hugs and hope you are now on the up! xx

Jo your a worry xxx sounds like the worst is over xxx rest up massive hugs xxx

Blimey love, if you wanted a couple of duvet days you only had to say!! ;)

Feel 100% soon; we've got Dukan meet-up venues to test! :D

P x

OMG hunni, not blooming good at all. So scary, glad you out of hosp and resting up now. Take care hunni x

Sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Diets can wait Jo. You need to be 100% better before you start Dukaning again x

Back