Ok here goes, my journey

Great start and how fun to be thinking ahead to a wedding!! Should be great motivation. Thanks for stopping by my diary - the support here is really great! Doesn't it feel good to be back watching the numbers go down?

Happy Day!

Hi Jo

Just been catching up on the diaries. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!! WOOHOO!!

And well done for getting back on the bus too!

All the best for 2013 xx

Good morning Jo xxx

Elllllloooooo & thanks for the congratulations, still seems a bit surreal :)

Been cleaning all day today, took the tree down & it now looks bare - except for our engagement cards.

So another good day although I've not eaten much today, I've lost my appetite so not craving carbs anymore !!! TDM was supposed to be joining me this week but he's just made pasties, he's got the bug after turning our left over Christmas dinner into pasties & keeps trying different ones out now.

B muffins
L roast chicken breast & tofu creme
D scrambled eggs & ff yog & sf jelly

Lol p :D

Ha ha love it P :) it doesn't have the same ring to it though :)

OOO how lovely to read about an engagement. Bet the ring had to be smaller than before eh? Congrats hunni x

OOO how lovely to read about an engagement. Bet the ring had to be smaller than before eh? Congrats hunni x

No DF he obviously took my ring size when I was 2st lighter, the ring is a little snug but I'm sure once the weight starts shifting it'll fit better

Food for today

B Mufins
L Scrambled egg, sf jelly & ff yog
D Steak with a dry fried egg

No DF he obviously took my ring size when I was 2st lighter, the ring is a little snug but I'm sure once the weight starts shifting it'll fit better
Great motivation to loose weight a less snug ring xxx

Jo! OMG! You must be on cloud 9! Congratulations, that is just so fabulous!! Hope TDM (or TDF) appreciates he's the lucky one!:)

Great to see you back CG :)

So I've done 6 days of PP to kick start me & I've lost 7lbs :) onto veggies again now :banana dancer:

Today I shall mostly be having

B Muffins
L Roast Chicken & salad
D Chilli & BNS wedges
S Rhubarb thingymagig

Hope you are all having a good Tuesday :)

Yay, that is brill Jojo, fingers crossed that all those pounds slip away!!! well done! x

So I've done 6 days of PP to kick start me & I've lost 7lbs :) onto veggies again now :banana dancer:

Today I shall mostly be having

B Muffins
L Roast Chicken & salad
D Chilli & BNS wedges
S Rhubarb thingymagig

Hope you are all having a good Tuesday :)

Whoop whoop!! :D

You go, gal!

P x

Great Reboot!!! Keep on Rollin that way! Perseverance is the key.

7lb off like Tommy Cooper said Just like that xxx great xxx well done lets make it the first 7lb and the rest slips off just as easy xxx

Back