Ok here goes, my journey

So another visit to the dentist today to finish off my root canal :( not pleasant mouth very very sore & will be for a few days.

Had another PV day today

B Muffins
L chicken salad
D steamed cod loin, swede wedges, leeks & cabbage yummy :)

Awwwww Jo, had it done myself years ago and remember saying my hysterectomy was less painful than the dentist

yuk to dentist. I cancelled my appt for this friday, she is doing a veneer type thinggy, but I am in school so can't doit.

Well done on the loss xx

Jo you are very brave! I'd rather remove my own gall bladder :p

The actual process wasn't to bad i couldn't really feel anything it's when the anesthetic wears off :(

Food today - well I am totoally unprepared as I fell asleep without sorting myself out

B Muffins
L Scrambled egg
D dunno yet !!!

Struggling today :(

hope its not too sore hun, i can sympathise totally, as for food, omlettes and piece of chicken...no need to be fancy with it then LOL.

hugs xx

Hope your mouth feels better JO and you managed to keep on plan yesterday...... Not easy when your not 100% and planning goes out the window!!!! I am an expert at that! LOL! x

I did eat but not great !!!!! I didnt exactly go off plan but I had a small bag of fridge raiders as a snack

Today I'm much better prepared :)

B Turkey rashers, scrambled egg
L Cottage cheese & roast chicken
D Steak & prawns, toffee muffins & dukan custard

Well done on your loss Jo. Hope your mouth isn't too bad. My teeth are all sore thinking about as had that done too. Not pleasant at all x

Looks like a good day Jo and a packet of Fridge Raiders? Could have been a whole lot worse! x

Jo hope the mouths ok xxx

Yep my mouth hasn't been too bad as it goes. No sign of an abscess forming so fingers crossed that's it.

Well just one full week at work left, then 3 days the following week & I'm out of it. Looking forward to going into the "pool" & having a rest ! No more 15hr days that's for sure !! I'm a little sad to be leaving what will be left of my team but I couldn't continue with the way it is. I'm sure ill find something eventually.

Sooooooooo today's menu

B eggs, turkey rashers & mushrooms
L Dukan bread sandwich of chicken & salad, yogurt cake
D salt & pepper chicken, bns wedges, cabbage & leeks
S ff yog & sf jelly

Hope you all have a great weekend x

You couldnt go on the way you were you were physically ill with the stress what ever come along has got to be better, life is to short for what you went through last year Jo xxx 2013 is going to be a fab year for you.........you just wait and see xxx

Back