Ok here goes, my journey

Ok yesterday was a disaster food wise, don't ask what I ate as it will offend :) I've been in a funny old mood all weekend, don't know what's been wrong with me. Didn't have hardly anything to eat Saturday, didn't eat my lunch or dinner & went to pot yesterday. Ah well !

Back on it like a rocket today though

B Muffins
L BNS soup
D Steak & roasted veg

Jo onwards and downwards one bad day does'nt ruin a diet xxx

Ditto Sid and P lol.....

xxx

WHERE ARE YOU JO ?????????????????????

What Sid said :D

Jo, sorry if this is a dumb question, but what does your move to the redeployment pool actually mean?

P x

It means that I have to find myself another job within the company.

WHERE ARE YOU JO ?????????????????????

I'm here been super busy doing 15hr days !!!!!!!!! only 3 left to go & I'm out of here :)

Though my 11 hour days were bad enough Jo, hows the Dukaning going?????

Not fantastic Sidd. I've had a couple of unplanned do's. my bestie did us a surprise engagement do the weekend. 2 bottles of vodka, 3 bottles of champers & a few shots. The food was Dukan friendly though :)

Haven't weighed in yet trying to be good for a few days to try & limit the damage.

I seem to be holding a lot of water at the moment, my feet are swollen & I look bloated (more than usual). Trying to drink more to flush it out

Forgot to post my food for today

B quorn sausages & turkey bacon
L Dukan bread & poached eggs
D cheeseburger pie & yogurt cake

Stuffed today !!!!

your allowed a drink on your engagement Jo but hope you shared that alcohol lol it was loads xxx

I was doing an Ellie :)

That was between 4 of us except TDM didn't have any vodka. I was hanging yesterday !

Ah 'doing an Ellie' - impressive - bet the hangover was spectacular!!! LOL x

Back