Ok here goes, my journey

I think me & P have some way to go to beat you Ellie :)

It's a shame you can't come T, it would have been nice to have met you x

Gosh you all make me sound like I have a problem :p

We are only jealous we don't have your stamina :) x

Oh no now I'm really getting p****d off, Trudy now coming.... next thing Ellie you will be piping up that your on your way down to the meet, then Karin then Sarah etc lol ;) love Karin's Idea about starting the thread to pop on if you can spare the time between chatting, food, drinks xxxx Have a fantastc Dukan Saturday xxx

I wish I were going Siddid but defo not ready for that - would about manage the car journey and then fall over lol!!! Bet you ladies are gonna party!!!!!xxxx

im defo not going... have a dinner date saturday :(

It's meet day :) !!!!!!!!! Excited !!!!!!!!!!!

So I've managed to stick to D since I've been back & finally the headache disappeared last night so I'm raring to go today. Will stick to good food choices but I'm afraid there will be some alcohol consumed. I mean I am going to be with P & rumour has it she snores terrible :) x

LOL Youll be able to tell us tomorrow xxx :D

have a great time......so jealous, xx

It was great to meet up today, im sorry we had to leave early. Got home at 7pm made good time even though it was sleeting on the M6 x

you all look as thou it was great though.

Jo, are you sleeping it off??????

image-1082364601.jpg

I see the full events of the meet haven't been divulged, bless you P

So in short, P went off to bed & left me to finish my glass of champers & I sat chatting to the bar man & a few blokes on a stag do. I finished my drink & took myself off to our room. I went into the bathroom to get into my jarmies & to not disturb Pol, I decided as it was a strange room to leave the light on in the bathroom just in case either of us got up in the night. Pol & I exchanged nigh nights & off to sleep I went.

Next thing I remember is Pol waking me up & I'm face down on the bathroom floor ? What happened I just don't know. Poor Pol then had the nightmare of trying to coax me to respond to her requests of getting up, when I eventually did I had blood coming from a wound on my face so Pol decided I needed to go to A&E so she rang down to reception to get it sorted.

2 guys from the hotel aided me down to the taxi whilst Pol had to sort our stuff out & check us out & off we went. A couple of stitches & glue are now holding my wounds together & I've a cracker of a black eye coming.

TDM insisted we bypass the hotel on the way home to report the accident, the manager of the hotel was already aware of what had happened & advised they had initiated an investigation as there seemed to be a lot of water on the floor. I don't remember Pol turning any taps off & neither of us had used the shower so l am at a loss to where the water came from. The thing is & I'm by no means trying to get myself off the hook here I can remember the conversations I had before going to bed such as the name of the bar man, the area he lives in & the fact it wasn't his usual shift ( he was doing OT & was finishing at 2pm) TDM thinks if I was that wasted I wouldn't have remember any of it. Who knows ?????

So here I am in bed feeling very ashamed & embarrassed about what happened & Pol having to endure it considering she'd never met me before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH POL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However apart from that horrible ending it was a fabulous afternoon & it was soooooo lovely meeting you girls xxxx

OMG Jo, xxxx that looks sore. Accidents happen good job you were with a 'freind' xxx early night for you and hopefully your wounds heal quickly xxx

Forgot to say, the hotel have also said we can stay again free of charge

Omg u poor thing Jo - you and Pol will never forget your first sleepover!!!! Glad your okay - wonder what happened!!!! That eye does look sore though - how long were you in A+E???? How did you get home? Gosh what a night!!!!!

Back