Ok here goes ...

^Dizzy^

Hey,
ok heres a little intro about me ...

I have always been slim and active and enjoy working out at the gym taking pride in my appearence. But all changed after I finished uni I met my current girlfriend we moved in together and I got a job desk job as a Mortgage advisor. Since then I've piled on the weight and not even noticed because I've been so content. Now a size 16/18 need to make a change as its not affecting my confidence. Time to shape up by regular gym work outs which I use to enjoy and food replacement Exante. using Gran Canaria pride in May as my main goal and want to wear nice bikinis and feel confident again!

Buying scales tomorrow to face the facts and ordering my months supply wish me luck guys will look to you all for support ... Xxx

Thank you excited much :p how is your weight loss going?

Good thanks :) Lost 3lbs the first week - 2nd weigh in tomorrow. Have started exercising with Xbox Kinect and walking a little more. Starting to feel much better even though it hasn't been very long on this path.

:)

Haha think I've figured it out you need 50 posts before you can do anything pretty much!

Kinect not thought about that one any games to recommend excellent good luck on your weigh in today let us know how you've done. Packs ordered so will arrive tomorrow x

Haha think I've figured it out you need 50 posts before you can do anything pretty much!

Kinect not thought about that one any games to recommend excellent good luck on your weigh in today let us know how you've done. Packs ordered so will arrive tomorrow x

I'm using a game called "Your Shape - Fitness evolved" It has lots of fun Gym games as well as workout classes, Yoga and a virtual personal fitness trainer (she really makes you work hard;). I've ordered "The Biggest Loser Workout" from Amazon which should be here tomorrow. Watch this space! I haven't exercised for years so taking it gently.

Haha love the sound of that! My Xbox is just collecting dust so sounds like fun, maybe a good option to do 30 mins in morning before work! Easier to fit in. Let me know how biggest loser game is please ... love this forum! X

Oh that means I have like 2 more posts before I can actually view anyone's profile? I don't log in on the web I just post from my app!

Thank you ? On total solution not eating food is a 1 hour session at the gym every few days ok? Also sparking water ok? Cheers guys
Izzy x

Dizzy- sparkling water is fine. Have a read of the sticky what you can drink. And exercise wise a hour at gym isn't a good idea. Obviously because you have to let your body adjust to the diet so it's recommended to keep exercise light until you feel you can build up to more strenuous exercise. X

I'm starting Exante today. I love the fact that too much exercise is not recommended in the first week or two ;-)
I too use the Kinect. Dance central is fun and you can turn on a calorie counter so it gives you an approximation of how you're doing. Have got Your Evolved but not tried it yet. Gonna give it a go this weekend. Good luck all with you weight loss journey!
Lx

Hiya and welcome. Good luck

Thank you Lucy how is it going for you?
Tah also MashedBanana I'll bare that in mind thank you for the info hope your doing well also xxx

Back