Ok...here we go again!

Bethuk1

Right time to face facts! I've been Off CD for a month due to various reasons and gained about half a stone! I'm struggling so so so bad to refocus and all I can think about is food.

But, I'm booked in to see my CDC on Thursday so I'm serious!

Anyone who's still in the initial CD love bubble pleaaaasssseeeeee for your own sake don't give up because once your off it's a nightmare to get going again!

Hope to hear from some familiar friends xx

Good luck for your start on Thursday half a stones not bad at all in a month. I started again last Tuesday after a week off I'm finding it hard to get my head in the right place but nearly there now x

Hey Beth! How are you! I've been off for about six weeks now and have managed to only gain about three pounds which I was pleased with! I have restarted today but in Exante as can't afford Cambridge right now! So I'm in for the long haul this time and sound advice to anyone! Don't come off as the restart is so bloody hard! X

I've just come back after a few months and gonna take it a day at a time - I know the weight comes off and I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the scales next Tuesday for my weigh in - keeps you going.

Totally agree, don't give up its so much harder to restart! 2 years ago I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks only had another 2 stone to go, but went on holiday then xmas, and it has taken 2 years to put most of the weight back on.
Day 2 and really want to eat!! Not really hungry just miss chewing. Last night had a really bad night all I dreamt was myself serving food! Think it will be a really early night tonight!

Oh well tomorrow is my last day of normal food..must not binge..must not binge lol thanks for the support girls xxx

Back