OK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE we go!

sun

Gold Member
tomorrow is nearly upon me (again)!!!, am looking forward to it.

Lost 3 st last year on LL, and start CD tomorrow, I've gained nearly a stone in 7 months not bad, but again not good!

Hopefully 2nd around, I can learn from my mistakes, you just CANNOT continue to eat yummy bad food regularly, it takes time to creep up, but golly when it does it goes on too quickly!!!!!!!

Maintainers listen and see to what I've just said

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tomorrow is nearly upon me (again)!!!, am looking forward to it.

Lost 3 st last year on LL, and start CD tomorrow, I've gained nearly a stone in 7 months not bad, but again not good!

Hopefully 2nd around, I can learn from my mistakes, you just CANNOT continue to eat yummy bad food regularly, it takes time to creep up, but golly when it does it goes on too quickly!!!!!!!

Maintainers listen and see to what I've just said

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey Sun - welcome aboard :)

good luck with your weight loss journey !

love

Debz x

thanks hunnys

Good luck Sun xx

Best of luck Sun!!!

Good luck, you know you can do it you've done it before and this time you know what you have to do to maintain!

Helenx

Good luck, you can do it!

so far so good, but I forgot how annoying the frequent wee wee's are and how hard it is to keep glugging water especially on a foul rainy day.

We CAN all do this girls

sun xxx

DAY 2

So far so good, just want to get over these first few days and in Ketosis and it hopefully will be the same as before and be easy, I didnt have any problems before and lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, God that was so quick, even counsellor couldnt believe my results each week!, Somehow I think I'm not going to be so lucky!

Good luck all

Sun xx

wow 3 stones in 8 weeks is fab! Good luck on your journey sweetie

xx

you to Julie, theres nothing like the support we can give each other

sun xxx

I just had to mention that tonights soup was a brand new taste experience for me, LL dont do so many flavours and I have to say that I've just had the tomato soup, I smelt it first and though oh god!, but I really really enjoyed it.

I'm a happy girlie tonight

sun xxxxxxxxxx

DAY 3

So far so good, I did go through about an hour of real hunger last night, poor old tum was gurgling for England, I drank 4.5 litres of water yesterday so am xtra pleased with myself as this is where I struggle, but the more water drank the bigger the weight losses!

So bring it on!

Good luck ladies

sun xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Sun, I'm still here with you! Day 4 for me and I'm slightly under the weather but still sooooo determined :D. Hope you have a great day!

Well done chelle, sorry to to hear you still not 100%, but we can and will succeed, especially as there are a few of us all starting within a few days of each other.

Hang in there

sun xxxxxxxxx

DAY 4

Gob smacked I've lost 6lbs already, whoop whoop

yay me xxx

sun xxxxx

Good Luck. I feel the whole crept up on me during the night!

Back