Ok i am back and its my birthday

therealbbe

Gold Member
Ell back again feel like I am the worst one in the world. After my surgery last year diet wise "I suck" wasn't allowed at the gym and I kinda used it as excuse to eat :( anyway today is my first day and it's my birthday I think I had an epiphany maybe this is just what I need. Going to take it one step at a time!!! This time I am taking before (very fat) pics to try and keep me motivated. I have sons baptism on Sunday he is 10 lol bit old but hey ho and the whole family are out for a meal so I will have chicken and salad or fish and salad. I think I have improved as I thought sod it I am starting today so two packs down will have another after my bath!!! Ps why is it I never normally eat breakfast or lunch and not hungry soon as I walked out of counsellors house I am bloody starving :/
Thanks for listening to me rambling would appreciate any pep talk ya willing to give me
Take care
Sharon xxxxx if I have sig ignore it :(

.................| | |
..............[*****] HAPPY
........[:::::::::::::::::::] BIRTHDAY
.......[*****************] TO
..[:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:] YOU

Hope that you have had a wonderful day & night :)
I have done the exact same thing with the "fat" pictures, I've stuck mine's all over the house and the front of wardrobe has now become like my scrap book, quotes etc all stuck on it to try and help keep me on track. I totally agree with you before this diet I could go all day with no breakfast and something like you said nothing for lunch and be fine, but not it's like my body HAS to have my shakes. I hope that you have a wonderful time at the baptism and good luck with your journey, however I am sure you will be fine, keep us updated & stick with this forum - Good luck :D xx

Last edited:
Thank you rach really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I am doing good gym this morning just doing body balance then swim with my bestie this afternoon will be writing my essay so will keep me going strong taking pics this morning as well
Sharon xxxxx

Back