OK I am going back on it...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Having read what Dr. Princessofpower said, I am going back on it.
    I am daft, I am stupid, yes I know.
    I am giving it one more go...third time lucky and all that.
    So Day 1 again for me...and I seem to have ballooned and put on 3lb even though I ate fairly normally yesterday, but suppose that's to be expected because I had carbs.
    Right...Christmas is coming! I need to get with this!
    Forgetting the past and just getting on with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Welcome back sweetie, :) You can do this ;)

4. rachelh

also can I ask...lots of you have mini goals in your siggies. When I try to do it it tells me my siggy is too long. Is there a way round this?

5. rachelh

Laura thanks...you are a huge inspiration to me!

6. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Awww thanks Rachel, Week 1 weigh in here you come :D You will do fine Good for you getting back onto it, ((Big Hugs))

As for the siggy the more you post the more you get, I had to post more to be allowed an avatar, Then more posts to increase my siggy, So keep posting and before long you can have a longer Signature :)

7. rachelh

Ah I see! (hah! there's another post!)

8. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck, I am sure you can do anything you want if you make your mind up to do it!!

As for the fainting/dizzy spells, no magic cure, but as the good lady Doc has said, drinking loads of water is key, and I have found myself when getting dizzy, it is normally due to getting up too quickly, since realising that, and ensuring I get up slowly from sitting down, or lying down, I havent had any dizzy spells. Before reaklising this I nearly fainted on at least half a dozen occassions.

Keep focused on your Christmas goal, sod the doubters and show them how strong and determined you are to succeed!!

9. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yes, I found the doc's post about water and blood sugar really helpful, as I'm prone to fainting. Hope it goes well for you Rachel. xxxx

10. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Good luck hun... a brave decision, after what you have been experiancing! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.