OK I am going back on it...

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Having read what Dr. Princessofpower said, I am going back on it.
I am daft, I am stupid, yes I know.
I am giving it one more go...third time lucky and all that.
So Day 1 again for me...and I seem to have ballooned and put on 3lb even though I ate fairly normally yesterday, but suppose that's to be expected because I had carbs.
Right...Christmas is coming! I need to get with this!
Forgetting the past and just getting on with it.

Welcome back sweetie, :) You can do this ;)

also can I ask...lots of you have mini goals in your siggies. When I try to do it it tells me my siggy is too long. Is there a way round this?

Laura thanks...you are a huge inspiration to me!

Laura thanks...you are a huge inspiration to me!

Awww thanks Rachel, Week 1 weigh in here you come :D You will do fine Good for you getting back onto it, ((Big Hugs))

As for the siggy the more you post the more you get, I had to post more to be allowed an avatar, Then more posts to increase my siggy, So keep posting and before long you can have a longer Signature :)

Ah I see! (hah! there's another post!)

Good luck, I am sure you can do anything you want if you make your mind up to do it!!

As for the fainting/dizzy spells, no magic cure, but as the good lady Doc has said, drinking loads of water is key, and I have found myself when getting dizzy, it is normally due to getting up too quickly, since realising that, and ensuring I get up slowly from sitting down, or lying down, I havent had any dizzy spells. Before reaklising this I nearly fainted on at least half a dozen occassions.

Keep focused on your Christmas goal, sod the doubters and show them how strong and determined you are to succeed!!

Yes, I found the doc's post about water and blood sugar really helpful, as I'm prone to fainting. Hope it goes well for you Rachel. xxxx

Good luck hun... a brave decision, after what you have been experiancing! :)

Back