OK I know I put pics up last week but....

polishrose

Gold Member
I'm wearing size 18 trousers in this and a size 16 top :D

(it's a big pic again sorry but any smaller and it just doesn't do it justice hehehe)

14weeksweightloss-1.jpg

OMG !!! that's amazing, like the way you put the current next to the past pics at the different angles, shows really well the difference, you look amazing.

and am i right in thinking you have done all this in just 14 weeks ? ( reading on ur sig losses)

Look how your shape is developing.. looks great :)

Total inspiration, thanks for sharing these fab pics hun. I'm only on day 2 so seeing pics like yours is a true motivation and i really feel like i can one day get to where i want to get.

well done Rose.

woweee what a difference already! well done hun :D i meant to take pics at the start but didnt,... i have some pics that i can put up as before pics but... i hate them lol but i will... i will lol

Rose ... Wow that is some transformation in 14 weeks .... i had to keep looking :worthy::happy096: you have done so so well & it's photo's like these that helps keeps us going a true inspration Thank you and well done xxx:)

you look absolutely stunning sweetie!!!!! LOVE the top as well!
xxx

you look great rose x x

Rose your diminishing figure always amazes me, you have done so very well....
You look so well and should be sooo pleased with yourself...

Thanks for sharing again!

x

Your doing fantastic!! :D

I didnt do any before pictures because i really thought id never manage to get restarted!! :mad: but ive lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and people are really starting to notice!!! :D wish i just took some pics at the start fail or no fail!! they must really spurr you on!!

WELL DONE!! Cx

well done rose! You can totally see the difference, look at your waist! What's your measurements if you don't mind me asking? How many inches have you lost??

Back