Ok I'm back again!! CelticChicks WW diary

Haven't been able to get on much over the past day or two so starting my diary as of today! :)

Ok today is Day 1 of completely 100% pointing. The last two days I have been doing well, eating fruit, making no point veg soup ( can you freeze soup by the way??) but did have a chinese take away last night, totally unplanned while in my parents house and boy did I pay for it!! I was so sick I had to go back to my mam late last night and get motillium! It was horrible and so not worth it and its really spurred me on to be good today! Drinking water to beat the band here to make me feel better!

It made me feel so gross, my friend called over and I was just lying on the couch like a huge sack of potatoes not able to move, my back ached my stomach was that full. :eek: Today the zip on my trousers( that were loose a month ago) keeps opening on me. So I am so determined again thanks to feeling so rotten!! I suppose every cloud does have a silver lining! ;) I even got up an hour earlier this morning to make sure I could have a leisurely breakfast and get a good start to the day and diet!

So feeling quite happy and positive all things considered :)

Hiya CC

Yes you can freeze soups. I do it all the time, though I avoid any with added cream, potatoes or pasta as they change their structure when frozen. Still edible, but not quite so nice.

Careful not to boil the hell out of it when reheating :)

Have a great Day 1 :)

Hey honey

Great to see you having a diary it really will help ya and sure everyone will pop by and spur ya on!!

thanks for the post on my thread... i'm back and all and it was grand, very quick and painless!!

the lads are here eating chips... i did nick a couple but i've just superglued my butt to the chair so no more hee hee

have a lovely day, chat to ya later

Gen xx

Hey Celtic Chick! Hope you have got rid of you infections and are fighting fit! I'm just gong to make a big batch of veg soup and put some chilli in it. I use the old take-away cartons to pop in the freezer so that I can deforst just enough. my plan (!?!?!?) is that if I have some sapre points I can add some kidney beans and have a low point chilli. i'm feeling fed up and very low at the moment so think if I make a load of dinners ready to go I may be able to do damage limitation if I explode! Well that is the plan! The mean and selfish people in my house (oops my family!) aren't worth wasting points on biscuits for because I'm fed up with them!
Anyway....keep going Celtic Chick you are doing well! we'll get there one day!:p ;)

Hi Jazzy

I've just finished a big bowl of my soup there, it was delish and I don't really like soup, I don't use the ww recipe though, I use a variation, might try a few chilli flakes and see what it is like! Thanks for the idea ;) I am going to the shop in the morning to buy more veg to make a big pot for the week and like that I'm going to freeze a few portions for later on in the week and also like you going to prepare a few dinners, if you have it there ready I find you don't snack while cooking or get too hungry and eat something bad instead!

Hope you're not feeling as low today and you're right we will get there eventually!:)

Hi Jazzy

I've just finished a big bowl of my soup there, it was delish and I don't really like soup, I don't use the ww recipe though, I use a variation, might try a few chilli flakes and see what it is like! Thanks for the idea ;) I am going to the shop in the morning to buy more veg to make a big pot for the week and like that I'm going to freeze a few portions for later on in the week and also like you going to prepare a few dinners, if you have it there ready I find you don't snack while cooking or get too hungry and eat something bad instead!

Hope you're not feeling as low today and you're right we will get there eventually!:)

Hi Celtic Chick,

Delighted to see you doing your diary and I am glad your feeling well again.

How is your lovely baby dog?

I think the WW soup is very nice and filling, it is one of the things I did like about WW.

I hope you have a very good week and look forward to seeing how you are.

1238.gif
Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

What is the soup recipe and how many points is it

Well I'm still going strong, eating my soup like there is no tomorrow and it is getting me through the hunger! Really trying not to weigh myself at the moment, so far so good. My stomach is still getting used to all the veg so its making very strange noises which is getting embarrassing! :eek:

I'm back in a great frame of mind and mood, I've a ton of energy again and feeling really good about the diet and getting myself back out walking later on weather permitting :rolleyes:

Mini my little pouch is doing fine, bold as anything, he looks like he is wearing green wellies at the moment because he was outside all yesterday running about on my freshly mowed lawn, looks so funny!!

Lardass ( love the name!:D ) the soup is point free and it has carrots, courgette, onion, celery and chicken stock in it, it is yum yum yum!

Well I'm still going strong. Eating my veg and fruit and drinking all my water. Went clothes shopping last night and was starving by the time I'd finished. Usually I'd think feck it and go into M&S and get loads of yummy stuff on my way home but I resisted which was a huge achievement for me. Then I brought my niece to McDonalds and again resisted ordering anything which made me feel pretty good. Although she didn't finish her chips so I finished them for her :eek: but baby steps! One achievement at a time me thinks :D Usually I'd go home and eat everything thinking the chips had ruined it for me but I didn't so in general I'm pretty happy with myself.

Going out for dinner tonight, another big challenge for me! But I'm determined to point and not overeat.

Ok hit a low tonight. Went out for dinner with my cousin and as it is I hate walking in to restaurants and anywhere really because of my size, but we got seated near a family and the teenage daughter made a point of saying something about my size to her father who told her to stay quiet. After the dinner she said she had to go to the gym and her little sis asked why and she said I don't want to get fat and her sis said, you're not fat, cows are fat and the older girl said, no thats fat looking at me, then again being told by her father to shut up.

It made me feel really rotten but I ignored it and put it down to ignorance. But its been playing on my mind, after the meal we went shopping and again I just felt like such a tank. Feeling very deflated right now and just whats the point kinda train of thoughts. I just came home and ate about 10 biscuits and a bag of crisps, how productive is that??!!

Just needed to vent really, not able to put fully into words what I'm feeling right now but it just doesn't feel very good. :(

Hi CelticChick,

It was hurtful what happened no matter how you look at it, but up until then you have been doing very well indeed and making good progress.

All is not lost, eating the biscuits and the crisps is just a slip...but you don't have to let it slide and this is were new learning and thinking can come into play.

Tomorrow, you get up and dust yourself down and carry on as you were.

Your soup is very good for filling you up and have it at hand and go for this the next time.

Some times it is two step forward and one back...

You are here and you had your rant...now move forward you know you can do this.

How is your baby dog and his green feet:D

Make tomorrow count!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini

I didn't pick myself up today to be honest but I will do better tomorrow. Going home now to have a lie down, very tired! And my little baby is fine, he is white once again ;)

Sorry to Hear that:(

Take it easy on yourself!

By holding on to what this person said yesterday you are only punishing yourself even more...try to let it go, I know it is not easy, but do try.

You were so happy with your progress and you know you can do it...Making healthy choices when your eating as they will be more satisfying than high carbs which can bring you down even more as it is just a quick fix.

Have a nice soak in the bath and take your baby dog for a walk with his new white paws:D

That is of course that the weather is better where you are and not raining like here.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi CelticChick,

Only just read what was said. It's really awful, and such a hurtful thing. <hugs>

What you need to remember is you can (and are) doing something about your weight. Unfortunately there are always going to be people who are small-minded, rude and ignorant. But please don't let them stop you achieveing your goal.

You've done so well so far, I hope you feel better today.

:)

Just been out to do a healthy shop during my lunch break. Going home to make yet another huge pot of soup and go for a walk, all positive again today!! Have loads of points left and no inclination to eat them all which is good! :D I'm viewing it as a lifetime commitment now and not just a diet, this is what I need to do to feel and look good.

well done girl!!! you can do this and sure eating that yummy soup you will fly through it!!!

chat soon

Gen xx

Still going strong and feeling very good and determined this time, ( like everytime I suppose but fingers crossed anyway! :p) Went to tesco last night with a friend and they have this dip I just love, so I put one in my basket thinking I can have it once I point it, but thing is I need a huge bag of Walkers Sensations to go with it and them I just cannot point or control! So when I got to the till I just thought, what the hell are you doing?!!, so I marched back over and put them back. Felt good and that was a first for me! Got up this morning and made a big fruit salad to take with me and had a yum breakfast of turkey rasher on toast with light cheddar. So hoping today will be another good day.

Well done hun on putting back the crisps and dip, i am exactely the same when it comes to those sensations i have to eat the whole bag, cannot imagine how many points that would lol. Sometimes i fancy something like that in the evenings but so far have resisted cos i have to say having a dip with celery or carrot sticks is just NOT the same is it? I can't have any other crisps other than the lowfat ones in the house because i would just eat them all. The kids understand and they quite like the low fat ones now as well so thats good.

Anyway just wanted to let you know thati really admire you for putting them back and good to hear you are so positive again today.

Lots of love Busy XX

Back